"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Talking on the phone is boring

heteropedro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2003
Messages
255
Reaction score
0
I ahte talking on the phone with girls. I havent posted asking adive on girls for a while. But anyway, I dont see this as a problem, i just use the phone to set up get togethers n **** with girls. Not a problem right?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

StudMeister

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 3, 2003
Messages
107
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Your Bedroom
I kind of like the phone. It sometimes, is a good medium to ask those PRIVATE questions. You are not as shy.
 

strong like bull

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 5, 2002
Messages
498
Reaction score
7
im with you - talking on the phone is lame. id much rather be face-to-face with someone; feels more authentic and i can read their body language.

my phone calls with girls are usually less than 5 mins. greet eachother, ask about their day, stay c&f then set up a get together. i cant be bothered with all of their whining and overdramatic emotional trauma.
 

THA REALNESS

Banned
Joined
Aug 14, 2003
Messages
849
Reaction score
0
Location
Yo Momma 's Snatch
I have to really be bored to talk on the phone with ANYONE for more than 2 minutes maybe if i haven't talked to the person in a long time or phone sex i find it enjoyable other than that i gotta be blunted or just vegging out for a day to ramble on the phone.
 
Joined
May 28, 2003
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
2
Age
40
Location
Nodferatu's Lair
Yeah I feel ya. Everytime someone calls me, or I have to pick up the phone its somewhat stressful. Its like,,F*CK!!!!! WHO IS IT?!?! I even tell my broes or sister to tell the person that I died or something(although they never do)
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

fezz

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
159
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Yes, I do agree, talking on the phone is lame. And when I was an AFC, I would talk to my gf every fvckin day on the phone. It got so freakin old and sooner or later wed just be sittin there listening to each other breathe. Im glad those days are over. I usually end convos on the phone by making those lame excuses like "I have to go pick up my sis at school." Thinking I had to talk to my Gf on the phone everyday was a huge mistake.
 
Top