Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Talking Less Can Raise Her Interest Level!

Robert Jordon

Don Juan
Reaction score
The temptation to brag about one's self when it the presence of a woman, can sometimes be overwhelming!

Here are some advantages of talking less when you are on a date with the girl of your dreams!

1- You will appear more mysterious. Oviously the more you let her talk, and the less you talk. The less she will know about you. This will make her wonder about you when your not around therefor upper her interest in you.

2- The less you say, the less chance you have of saying something stupid.

3- The less you say, the more valuable every you DO say will be precieved as (Rarity is precieved as being valuable)

4- You will give her the chance to express herself, and talk about her day. 2 things women love to do

5- You won't appear despirate or insecure. People who brag and talk all the time are constantly trying to get attention and make people approve of them. By talking less, you will appear more cool, confident and in control!

6- The less you say, the less you will have to worry about figuring out something 2 say

7- The more you let her talk. The more you can find out about her. And the more you know about her, the better you will be as a DJ towards her! remember what they say in marketing "Know your target customer, only then will you truly know how to win themover"

--------
And remember, when you do say something, it should be brief and 2 the point. IT should state something about your ambition or drive to succeed. Or better still, it could be simple feedback concerning something she has just said to you.

The key is, to keep the conversation on her. Find out as much as possible about her! only then will you truly know how 2 deal with her

Rob,

------------------
The Difference Between Winning and Losing, Is Knowing...

mellow mel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Excellent advice and very true. Kind of goes along with my post Back to school with a new attitude. I can personally testify to the effectiveness of talking less.

------------------
Mellow

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2 thumbz up!

Peace Out
DZ

------------------
AZN THUGZ NEVER DIE!!! AZN THUGZ 4EVA ALIVE!!
Prepare yoself fer the KayZeez y'all!!!

Shadowlord

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
But if you've read some of the older stuff, you'll see a post that had said, know something different, or something like that. Basically, be able to do something that some people can't, and when you get the chance, show her what you can do. Yeah, as you said, don't brag. But do show a few talents, she'll find you as a rarity. And that's exactly what you want. But as far as talking I think you hit it right on.

Good post my friend,
SL

------------------
Three pieces of advice from everyday experiences:
1) Just do it (Nike)
2) Do, or do not, there is no try (Master Yoda)
3) All of the above

Andrew

Don Juan
Reaction score
I heard that the ratio (I think was an article on askmen.com) for conversation was 30% of the time the guy talks, and 70% the woman.

Let the broad chat, but you kind of have to be the conversation shepperd.