Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Talking in the Hallways

20P02

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're walking one way talking with some friends at lunch right, so you dont have anywhere u really need to be, one of the girls u interested walks by u going the other way, whats the best thing to do.

A. say hey and keep talking to your friends

B. say hey and go over to her and start walking and talking with her.

C. Flcik her off and yell obsenities at her

I usually just do A, but i was just wandering if B was scraight, especially since thats the only time id really have to talk to her at school, just wandering if it might seem kinda desperate to ditch ur friends to go chat with her.

"Love isn't something you can put chains around and throw in a lake...thats called hudini, love is liking someone alot"

Turalyon999

Don Juan
Reaction score
It does seem desperate, you know why, because it is. 9 times out of 10 Choice A is correct. Now if you weren't with your friends that might be a different story. In that case B might be okay. C is never a good choice, unless she really pissed you off and there aren't any teachers around.

CrzyBadBoyDJ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you might mean choice D) Rape her!

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, yeah, ussually when i see girls i know i just say hi and hug them sometimes, if there lucky enough :D