Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Talking durring a movie?

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you see a movie with a girl, through the length of the film... Do you talk?

I know I get annoyed when people, whom I am seeing the movie with, talk durring scenes etc...

...?

Escalade

Don Juan
Reaction score
Can't talk when I'm too busy fvckin her.....

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just watch the damn movie.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont have a damn conversation during the movie but a little comment here and there wont hurt.

random afc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
shyt! who has time for talking?:confused:

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by random afc
shyt! who has time for talking?:confused:
First date with her...

lol...

xanderbaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once when I was still an AFC, I was in Chicago and my cousin and I went to see a movie (I think it was Men in Black, lol) and halfway through I noticed that a couple in the corner was having sex all that time... The guy had his pants off, and the girl was completely ****ing naked... Ever since I had a wish to do the same feat. Damn, I came close last week (I got some head. AND she swallowed.) :D
Anyways, enough ranting, let's get down to business... You CAN whisper to her ear, which can be pretty much a great turn-on... Girls like my voice (or so I've been told, I pretty much hate it, but I did do some work for the local radio and TV and viewers liked it, too) so I use that skill to my advantage. Talking out loud is not cool, so I recommend whispering.
Take care, alright?

random afc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hey, if you want to talk during the movie do what you please. just bring a little water gun (one you won't cry over losing) and squrt anyone that says anything to you. i've tried it a few times and only got "in trouble" once. all that hppened to me was that they took my watergun and wouldn't give it back, so then i complained to the manager that some old farts were talking throughout the whole movie and got me and my friends' money back.

good luck:p

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rule #1...

Do not take a girl to the movies on a first date...

The whole idea of a first date is to talk and get to know each other some more... not to sit, watch a film and learn nothin' about each other...

After a couple of dates, consider the movies.. but either get some food together, or do somethin' where there's a little competition involved but you can still talk, for the first couple of dates

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ssssshhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!im trying to watch the movie...