Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Talking Dirty

Reaction score
Boricua, you said you are part black. That is the type white women prefer. Those old el-debarge types are in. With Vin Deisel making a come back for light skinned blacks man your the in thing bruh.

Black White, asian they all love your type over my type. I know this cause I have lived it. You guys are the top shelf were as my type is 2nd.

Their are types of blond chicks who prefer dark skinned brotha's but that is very rare. Most want your type cause your more acceptable to society. They can take you home to mommy cause your only part black in their parents eyes.

I am not overly blessed down there either. I just know how to use what I got. I do have big muscles but I am also about 30lbs over weight.

It's all in your attitude. I had to start pretending to act the way I now act until I made it my reality. There is a post on here for a guy looking for self hypnosis ideas, you might read my response to see how I created myself...actually recreated myself from a player into a more pimpish style.

Oh I wish I was in Miami right now. I just saw badboys 2. Those ho's out there are fine as fvuck mayne. Gizzot dizzam.

peace

Oh I'm surprised that you don't have a ton of women with your looks mayne. You musta got sold a bill of rotten goods to your ego. I hope my words above will shed light on reality...

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes! I have thought alot about this. I beleive I should have been getting aot of chicks, but I very over weight. And even being overweight I still get madd looks. I got that 50 cent look in my face, and my shoulders are very big and muscular.... that is under that layer of fat, so it makes me look like a bouncer or a bodyguard in my clothes.

Problem is my confidence was never up there and that was my problem. Im still working on it though. I believe by the coming year of high school, I will have reached my fitness goals, and I will make a staggering return to the school as a ****in ladies man.

Reaction score
Yeah there you go. I am using the adkins diet program right now. Only I am not eating so much fat. For breakfast I eat an omlette. for lunch & dinner , a salad with meat.