Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Talking Dirty

crackhead

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Allstar69's post got me thinking, there should be more posts devoted to sexual technique(s).

From those of us completely foreign to dirty talk to those who have successful experience with it, anyone got any tips/suggestions to talk dirty without it being innapropriate or forced, or even lame? Sounds stupid, but what are some common 'starters' or 'lines'?

Reaction score
Here is a compilation of a live example of email seduction that I posted on another site. The first part of it got cut off in the transfer and there are other people who posted on this thread, but it shows a good example of how to use words to enter a womans mind. I hope you enjoy and get something outta it.

I had tried to post the whole thing but I will have to use smaller postings in pieces.

the part about my losing my voice is missing from the introduction

of ho's. Sat. night I met a good one. To teach about getting into their minds I am going to start letting you playa's read our email contacts:

***I sent her the first one****
It was a pleasure meeting and dancing with you T. I haven't met someone with so much feminine energy and passion in a long time. I hope we can hook up sometime soon (when I have a voice

I have been waiting to meet someone as sexy as you T. You set my blood boiling and you ignited a deep fire of passion within me. I can feel that you and I are a good connection. I hope you can feel that energy between us also.

Here is her first response to mine:

"Hi C,

Thanks for the thoughtful message. It means a lot to have someone speak with appreciation and sincerity. Last night, I felt that no one else was even around when we were together. Time and my breath had stopped several times in your presence. It really is a wonderful feeling. Honestly, I was starting to feel that I would never experience that again with someone. It is a shame to start to get jaded when it comes to that. Thank you for just being yourself. Even if you never sent me a message or called me I still would have been so thankful for that evening because I feel alive again. Not just existing but feeling alive. The fact that you are man enough to send a thoughtful message makes you even more appealing to me.

I hope your voice gets better soon, even though I did think it was too sexy. <WINK> I could deal with it.

Let me know what your schedule is like. I have a really routine schedule. I work 8-5 Monday thru Friday. I also have 2 beautiful children. My daughter, Whitney, is 9 and my son, Darren, is 6. So they keep me busy throughout the week. You caught me in a major transition phase because my company just moved me back here from Texas 3 weeks ago. I am still not settled in but I am so grateful to be home again. I will have to tell you the story of that trip maybe when we get a chance to meet again. I spent only 3 months in Texas but I learned so much moving away from home.

I feel like I could write you a few pages but I really don't want to overwhelm you with too much information all at once. I have to catch myself because I feel I could lose all sense of time and consciousness with you. I have to finish my laundry and start dinner. So, I will call you this evening.

(((HUG)))
T

Reaction score
Ok my goal is to reach her emotionally. Here is the email convo I sent her back:

"Congradulations on having two beautiful children. Thanks for writing back. I think you and I share a deep connection T... We both have a deep passion that sparks in each others presence.

You made me buzz with energy last night. The way you touched me reached deep inside of me. You are a special woman T.... I haven't met very many women with this gift. I can't wait to see how deep you run.

You know how to be a woman in a real man's presence. I liked that! That is what I've been searching for....it's intoxicating and invigorating...and exciting. Your feminity attracted me like a moth....

When we danced there were no others around us dancing except those watching and wishing.....wishing they could share just a moment of what we had...

I'm glad we met...I look forward to getting to know every aspect about you and tasting your passion....

Oh my schedule is kinda hectic right now. The white dude I was with is a tv & movie producer. We are working on a project in the Bay area right now.

I will also be heading down there tonight, so I will not be around until Monday afternoon.

Send me more information about you, so that I can taste your essence. I want to know everything that you are....

Ok. A couple of comments. I had told her last night at the club that she was very feminine and passionate. This made her more open to more passionate dancing. I was able to guide her into a deep state of arousal (Oh Im a mutha ****a on the dance floor), through our dance.

My use of compliments motovated her to follow my lead. Our dance was like a passionate erotic madonna video. It's no wonder so many ho's were gasping as they watched.

If you look at the email I sent her I reminded her of what I saw in her (compliment, not a fake one either). I created a situation where she will begin to fantasize about giving in to the fantasy that I will create. She is obviously open to it. She has two kids, is working hard, just got back to town, has probably not very many friends...even though she had a lot of male suitors after her last night. I caught her eye with an intense look and then did the eye contact sh*t on her fine ass.

Notice in my first sentence I complimented her on her kids...now notice in the end of the 2nd paragraph. I said I can't wait to see how deep. That will start her fantasies of sex with me and inform her that I will be taking the p*ssy and she has nothing to say about it...now look at the next paragraph...here I told her how she effected me, women love that sh*t...now look at the next paragraph...I isolated her to just her and I sharing what the world can't feel or understand...we share a special bond... only she and I can understand...(get it playas?)...look at my last paragraph. I said I wanted to taste her...and look at how I wrote I my last sentence...believe me I ment to put it that way...

Lastly, look at the language she uses and look at the language I am using back on her. Women speak in emotional languages. To reach them you gotta use it back on them. Excite their emotions. I am also doing the withdrawl by telling her that I will be unavailable for a while...this will keep me in her head...I will continue with a few more emails contacts to get her into a high state of arousal then I will take the panties, and begin destroying what is left of her self-esteem...(sorry I sound so cold blooded, but it's pimp or be pimped in this world and I intend to win).

In closing I didn't compliment her on her looks like all the symps that were after her. Instead I found something deeper to reach into and exploit..

Ok I will keep posting on this example...peace

Reaction score
Hi ….,

I only had a few moments at home so I just forwarded your last e-mail to my work e-mail address. This is the last one I received from you and it looked like I didn't receive one today. So feel free to try me here during the day:)

Tonight, I am taking the kids to the River Cats game. Then they will be with their dad until Wednesday. Let me know if you can squeeze me in for a little while maybe this evening or Tuesday. If you ever have time during the day to maybe meet for lunch and talk, that would be great too.

I am extremely busy at work today and probably for the next couple of days because it is the last week for loan signings/closings. Plus every one that works on my team is out this week so the days will probably fly by.

Sounds like you are quite the entrepreneur. That is really exciting and challenging. I spent over a year working for myself in a couple of fields related to finance. I was working as a mobile notary and doing financial consulting which included selling insurance, refinancing, etc. I hope to get back to being my own boss again. It really is the way to go if you have the passion and drive to make the business work. I have been working in finance for 12 years now and I do know that just collecting a paycheck isn't the way to go for the long run. I got a little sidetracked from my goals by taking that job in Texas but I will be back on track as soon as I get settled back in. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help because I know it gets rough with and without support.

I have to run because I am swamped. Hope to talk to you soon.

(((HUG)))

Ok note here in her email, how she is asking for moments of my time. She is also trying to sell herself to me with her statements in paragraph 4. Note the end of the paragraph the very last sentence for you aspiring macks out there. You want a woman who will have your back and offer everything that she has to serve your cause.

My return email:

T, I would love to squeeze you into my tight time table.... I have been thinking about you today.....wondering again what you would be like on deeper levels....I'm glad you have some time available....my thoughts were returning to Saturday night, dancing with you so passionately and intensely....seemed like there was no beginning or ending....couldn't tell where you began and I ended....

What time are you availible tonight!

Note the sugesstive words "squeeze, tight, deeper, passionately, intensely, beginning, ending" Most ho's will read this and those words will stick in their heads...they may not even understand much of what I am saying except those words above. that is why alot of women have to read and re-read my emails to finally comprehend what I am saying on a conscious level.

At the end I backed away again by demanding her to answer what time she is available. I chose this as a soft introduction to making demands, instead of a harder statement.

Oh you can see the undertones of how she is already offering herself to me...it's just a matter of me collecting when I want...Total investment..just a little time and words...no dates...no dinner's...I may have her come over to my place tonight or maybe I will just do phone convo with her....Her instincts are going off like crazy now. Women want a man who can provide for their young...basic programming. They also want that dream of romance and passion. I am providing both dreams with no pay off of course.

Reaction score
Player_Supreme
Pimpin

Posted: Mon Jun 23, 2003 11:26 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well I got a fast response to my email and her it is brothers:

<BLUSH> You are toooo much!!! <<<KISS>>>

Well the game starts at 7:05, I think and we should be out of there around 10ish. I can call you when the game is over to give you a better ETA. So...the bottom line is... it may be late and I am not sure what time you get tucked in for bed. I may need to keep you out past your bedtime, if you don't mind <WINK>

(((HUG)))
T....

And here is my reply:

Nothing would be more intensely pleasurable than to spend my evening with you T...if you can handle the heat....then I'm sure I can rise to the occasion. Gotta get back to my business of busting and breaking these women who want their bodies sculpted....Dam I love my work!!!.

I don't need to point out the sexual undertone words!...LOL

Player_Supreme
Pimpin

Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 8:37 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Met the girl this evening...Investment 0. She was there before me and had already ordered a drink, she bought me one too, actually 2 before the evening was over.

I told her she was coming over to my place tomorrow night...she agreed. I did the usuall sh*t of getting her life story and then getting her ready for the next level you know...touching...kissing...sh*t like that. Spit my contract at her..she accepted it...called me a devil...but feels lucky to of met me...

I just sent her an erotic email to give her something to think about until 8pm tue. night:

This was a perfect evening babygirl...when your lips touched mine....I know you could feel it too....Yes I am bad ...very very bad....and you like it too...don't you...each delicious aspect....

You belong in my bed babygirl...I know you can feel what I'm saying...I know you have thought about my weight on top of you....laying between you thighs...penetrating you....thrusting...our lips touching....my tongue tasting yours....that look of the eyes....wanting and needing.....my hands holding you in my grasp.....the heat of our bodies....moist...and wet....slick.....deep.....I know you can feel my words babygirl....we share that spark that most people do not have......You can still feel my lips on yours can't you....my hand down there touching you....the feel of my body....my hands on your neck....

tonight you will belong to me completely as you have never before belonged to another babygirl....I may be like the serpent in the garden of evil...but you know deep inside how good we can be.....don't you....sweetness.....

I am going to take you into my world when you come to me tonight....I know you wanted to kidnap me last night, but good things are worth waiting for....now you have something to think about all day as you toil away at work.....

Pimp Daddy

Player_Supreme
Pimpin

Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 2:39 pm Post subject:

Reaction score
Mission successful. Here is her reply to my email from last night:

"I think I got home on a cloud last night. I had trouble getting to sleep because you had entered in thru my brain and was wondering around inside me most of the night. I was wondering what you found? I do fight these feelings most of the time. But not this time. You better be careful with what you have sparked. A girl is a little fragile no matter what may come out of my mouth. We may have to be inventive this evening because of all of the times of the month to be childless my body is reminding me I am a woman at the moment. Catch my drift, sweet stuff? Patience is something that I continue to get tested in. So patience may have to come in to play again tonight and I will be prepared, I hope. "

I guess I will have to do other things with her tonight....LOL.

Ok, to enter a womans brain you must use their emotions. Getting her emotions activated is a direct route into her mind. A player has to know how to arouse what ever emotion he chooses within his victim.

To tap those emotions you gotta be able to speak the words that causes this arousal. Then use these words within your verbal and writting communications. Words such as:

Naked, stiff, come, wet, hard, climax, deep, urge, thrust, pleasure, abandon, yield, need, release, intimacy, longing, fingers, appetite, arouse, delight, uninhibited, satisfy, oral, moist, mount, suck, enter, touch, breast, erect, hole, sensitive, throbbing, hot, flesh. Passion, passionate, desire, desires,

Appetitie, carress, bed, pleasure, suck, firm, heave, member, tease enterance,
Touch, desire, thrill, erect, excite, bare, delight, flush, intense, tongue, penetrate, gratify,
Mouth, flesh, please, stroke, flesh, moist, eager, throb, feel, satisfy, sensitive.

Getting p*ssy is easy. There is no challenge in just getting p*ssy fella's. Your challenge is in taking total control over her. Sell the fantasy and she will follow you like a jack ass and a carrot.

Not once did you see this one complain as I began her seduction. I used words that were ment to arouse feelings in her head and keep her thoughts on me. Some of you may think my emails were corny but you can see that they do have devastating results. This one will be a sweet pleasure to own for a while.

Peace

Player_Supreme
Pimpin

Reaction score

Posted: Wed Jun 25, 2003 7:02 am Post subject:

another one bites the dust!

-Flash-
Hustler

Posted: Wed Jun 25, 2003 9:59 am Post subject:

lol, deep shyt, that was nice to read tho... I saw how u used metaphores lol, thats a good way and vocab, yes.
I dont know why but u said she didn't have many friends and must of split up from the father, I kind of felt sorry for her...

Aim: FlashS hit

Player_Supreme
Pimpin

Posted: Wed Jun 25, 2003 4:16 pm Post subject:

If your heart is too big then you will never make it in this game. In this game there is no place for sympathy or emotions like that. That is why I say when your playing the game you play it, not just fake play it cause else it will eat you up.

You try stepping to a gold digger type with this kind of emotional sleeve and you will get played like a dominoe. This girl has been played before and now knows the game as most women do. You have to look deeper into her words cause she chose her words for certain effects also.

The poor little me, please don't hurt me...well turns out that is exactly what she is craving. A N*gga like me to take her on a roller coaster ride like all the others before me have, so she can feel alive again.

And no her father divorced her mom and is now happily married again to a high school sweetheart.

she does have some friends but very few men freinds to call upon.

she is now on my team at the entry level but she performed hard last night. I am also very suprised...she knows what the matrix is...that is my trick question that I ask ho's when I meet them or after I take them.

She is full german so I guess there is a brain under all that hair which goes down to her butt, and that innocent pretty face...with high arched eye brows and chrystal clear skin...very little make up...full soft lips....sorry I tend to start writing in that style. LOL

In closing, you need to decide if you really want to be a player or just a guy who get's a girlfriend. If your hear learning to get a girlfriend then good luck bruh... If other then more power too ya.

aight

there are no victims in the game of love, only volunteers--The art of Seduction, by Roger Greene

Reaction score
In Closing of this case I sent this email out: notice the wordings.

My bed is empty and alone...your appetite for pleasure was thrilling....I can still smell you in my sheets....warms and fragrant....I enjoyed how you loved to have your flesh stroked....sending erotic shivers through your body....especially when I put my hands down...you know...

the climax of which there were many last night was your understanding of the matrix...are you eager for more babygirl....

and I just recieved this back:

Eager?!? That isn't the word. I was wondering if I start stalking you now or wait for your permission...LOL. You have left an indelible mark on my soul. I feel like I should be writing a dozen "thank you" notes but I know words aren't enough. You have awoken in me a part that I felt was starting to wither. I was just standing by watching it happen unsure of any remedies to slow down that process but then I met you and what I thought was dying is now blossoming into what I know to be very special. I am glad you can appreciate that part of me.

And sign me up on the waiting list because I know you must have one. I may need to cut in line a little, every once in a while. <WINK>

(((HUG)))

Case closed all the rest is now private...peace playa's. Women want guys like me in their lives so they can feel alive again. That is what we give them emotional responses in a deadend world. These women are so bored by the time their 25 with the living of everyday life that all it takes is just a slight push to ignite the flame within them again.

Most have lost touch with that spark that they had as little girls and it need to be rekindled and nurtured back to life. That is what we do. We bring happiness to these women not the symps who only offer boredom and sameness. We are the ones who make them feel alive and vital. Eager and yearning for more. We are the ones who help them live again and feel again!

Amen!

This has been a zen sermon from the mountain of pain and pleasure.

Reaction score

this is probably my last installment...here is the latest email from my example...exactly 7 &1/2 days later since I met her late last saturday nite.

"I love getting your sweet messages. You know how to put the icing on the cake for me everyday. I can get so used to this. You better be careful with what you have started. I do have to say that it is such a beautiful thing what you and I share. You are so delicious to me. When I leave, I just can't get over you because I can still feel you inside me... I smell you... and taste you... and hear the sexy sound of your voice in my ear. You got me... hook, line and sinker. I feel blessed to know you. Like the heavens opened up and placed you right before me.

Let me know what is a good day for me to cook you a special dinner. If I had my way, I would be cooking for you all the time but I know that I have to be patient on my impulses. But you do deserve to be treated well.

Thank you for yet another beautiful evening. Now I can just float through the rest of the day.

<<<KISS>>>

She was responding to some words I had with her and a follow up email. She tried to test me a day ago by trying to stop me from pulling down her thong. I said how dare she block me from my home. she admitted that it was a test. I told her that was her one and only test. the first one isn't free either.

Here is the email I sent her to fruther inbed what I said to her:

" Babygirl. I was thinking about your test today. BAD GIRL! BAD BAD GIRL....how could you test your Big Daddy. I know a woman will always try to test a man to see if he is man enough.

Well I am as I told you., I am the only real man you will ever meet. Deny me my home. Leave me out in the cold...a woman is a man's home where he can come for comfort away from the world. away from all the stress and turmoil....

When I lay with you, I know I am with a woman, and not a child. My manhood responds to you as such. That is why I tell you that you are my woman. With me it doesn't get any deeper than that.

You are my pleasure in life. You are the feminine energy that makes me a man....and behave as a man....

A woman takes care of her man....to me that means she is always open to him...nourishes a mans soul....recharges his spirit.......it goes deeper than meer sex...infinitely deeper....stronger.....more powerful than just sex....

I see in you what I have been searching for, for a long long time, rarely touching upon, but desperately needing to complete who I am...I want to bury my strength in you...give you my essence of all that I am....and together it will make us stronger.....

One test is all you get babygirl....then we can get on with what will be...I can't wait to taste the food that you prepare for me....made with your own hands....and heart...."

I used this email to nail home what I told her in person and stoke her fires to an even higher level. I did not slam her for her attempt to test...I had been waiting for it...they all do it.

There is an old saying. "Pimp with your mind not your hands" Be stern, but use sugar too.

This girl is now on the team and working hard to please me. It's that easy fellas. I caught 3 new ones this weekend, but my plate is kinda full again. Sometimes I start messing with as many as 8-10 women and it brings ya down. I now plan to handle 2-3 top performers on my team. Go for the quality instead of the quantity.

Good hunting bruthers. It easy getting pus*sy, but much harder keeping it and making it dedicated and devoted to your happiness.

Peace

Player_Supreme
Pimpin

Posted: Wed Jul 02, 2003 11:50 pm Post subject:

Training gettin done:

You are to much, Daddy!
I can feel you touching me as I read every word you write. This day has been a long one for me because I have been looking at the clock counting down the hours until I can embrace you again. It is true I don't need any drug but you. You intoxicate me every time I look into your eyes. I have some important things I want to talk about with you tonight. Don't be scared but don't let me forget because sometimes I just lose all consciousness with you. Forgetting where I am and even the time of day because nothing else matters. You put me at ease and make me feel safe and cared for. You were molded with precious tools with the most wonderful attention to detail I have ever had the pleasure to enjoy. Where did you come from and who put me on the creator's "good list"?

(((HUG)))
Your Babygirl

b*tch is gettin used to being called babygirl and calling me Daddy. I must teach her to uncapatalize the babygirl though by breaking her ass down a bit.

I think the b*tch has found out some sh*t about me from another playa as I posted on the Neo's example. I will have to keep my pimp brain in gear to pimp this situation.

Player_Supreme
Pimpin

Posted: Sat Jul 05, 2003 10:59 pm Post subject:

With your fresh cops you gotta sell the dream. Put them in a state where all they think about is you. Here is my new ones latest email to me:

"Daddy,

How is it that I could possibly be so blessed to meet someone and connect on all four critical levels; physical, mental, emotional and spiritual? It is truly rare. I want you to know how much I appreciate the man that you are. I have met and connected with others on two or three levels but the magic is in the complete intensity of all four. I know you feel it too. It is something that neither of us could deny ourselves. Can you see inside me? Can you feel that my soul has been searching for you? I refuse to play around with something so special. SomeONE so precious. It has been two weeks and though the world around us may say it is impossible, you and I know how we compliment each other. Did I just awake from a dream? Or has the dream just begun? It is all in the perception of that which isn't real. Does it matter? All I know is the harmony that is cradling my heart and the contentment I feel in your arms. Some things are impossible to put into words but I think you know what level I am working on. I told you last week to be careful with what you have started and eluded to my fragile state. I truly am not afraid. I know you are aware of my needs and desires. I know that your soul and heart warms in my presence. There is nothing I would deny you. So I offer my heart and soul to you willingly and without reservation.

Your babygirl,
<<<KISS>>>"

You want your words to put her mind to sleep and sow seeds in that brain of hers. This ho only took 2 weeks to reach an extremely attracted to me state...hell f**k it...to be copped.
Now am I an ******* for posting her **** up here like this. NO!

Hope this helps playa

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
damn I just read this whole thread. All I can say is this is just fvcking amazing! Player supreme you have created a dream world for these women. I wish I knew what the hell you do to get these b1tches like this.

Reaction score
Boriccula: I just walk into a night club and do the eye contact thing then pull them to the dance floor. the rest is written above.

this **** is that easy man. like I wrote getting pu**ssy is easy. It's copping them that's the challenge. getting into their heads and selling them a dream now that's what you want to strive for.

I have other examples: Like how I taught this other one to call me Daddy. I always break my relationships into Daddy/babygirl relationships. I will come back and post my training example

Reaction score
Getting your ho's to bow down can sometimes be a challenge. I am working with this one girl whom I am trying to break her down. I called her late tue. night and she didn't answer her cell phone. I ignored her for a day to raise up her temperature and yesterday I broke down my game on her about respect. I told her the first words outta her mouth should be Daddy. The following are our email convo's

Her:
Hello...
I hope you had a nice evening....
I can tell that something is the matter with you and the way you
treated me yesterday.....
I feel like you punished me because I did not answer my phone..I was
asleep...usually if you do not call me by 9 or so then you have other
plans...
I tried calling you all day yesterday....and you seemed to ignore
me....
We had a nice night on Sunday.......
I hope things are ok...I miss hanging out with you......it is already
Wed. and I feel like we do not hang out that much....
Weekend is almost here and you will be with C*** (my road dogg).......(Iam fine with
this..I am just stating the facts....)
I am going to Tahoe on 07-19-03 for the night and then I will be
moving....
I am trying to keep something going between us.......
Take care sexy.......love...kisses..Tinitz..........Miss your kisses..

Her again:
I am not sure why you are avoiding me......
Take care of yourself.......
Her next message in a long series of which I will show you just a few:

I would like to take you to see a movie some evening when you are
free.......
A back rub...head rub....foot rub...feet rub.......hand rub.........
Next:
like to take you for appetizers somewhere soon...
I know you are dieting..you let me know when........
I need ****ed baby.....really bad....are you game.....
Next after I spoke to her about disrespect yest. this this morning:
How is my Big Daddy doing today....hope you had a nice night...
I will talk to you soon....miss you ..what time are we meeting
tonight...
I want to spend some time with you....I am extremely horney....lol

My email to her:
The first words outta your mouth should be Daddy, you just don't get it tt. Your kinda slow in the chrome babygirl. I'm taking the p*ssy tonight so get that sh*t ready and yeah I want appetizers and sh*t. I will be done around 8pm.
Her response:

Daddy.....
What is slow in the chrome????

My response:
It's the reason why I call you tinitz...your kinda slow babygirl. Hardheaded too.

OH I forgot to post this above in her frantic emails:

Do you want me to always keep my phone for now on????
Would that help....
I took the time to destroy her selfconfidence, I renamed her as Tinitz like a ditz...just to keep her chrome down to earth. She actually likes the new name.
Dam this b*tch is hardheaded:
just got these emails:
How am I hardheaded????
I wrote back:
this is how your hardheaded. I told you the first words outta ya mouth should be Daddy.
A good girl woulda wrote :
Daddy how am I hardheaded?
Her 2nd one that I found just said:
call me....
I wrote to her saying:
A good girl woulda wrote "
Daddy please call me?
A good girl would not of demanded a call cause she would know then it woudn't happen. Like I said tinitz your kinda slow on this game. I think I need to re-think tonights sh*t
Training these *****es aint easy bruh.....I think Ryland says it best with "Pimping online aint easy"

Reaction score
And the training continues...some of these have my reply inside the box:

Daddy..please call me....

That's what I want to hear babyg

Daddy ...rethink what........

Your doing it babygirl tinitz...

Daddy......pls call me Daddy...

Now that's more like it babygirl. This is what I want from you.
Daddy...I am confused......
Why are you confused babygirl. All you gotta do is be a good girl and you will get taken care of. I told you I was a pimp once. This is just my pimp mind set re asserting itself. It's the real me. Are you game or not? Do you wanna play or not...
Daddy...what am I doing.....I can play this game...I just need to know
the rules....

for starters b*tch her's a brief run down:
1. you belong to me
2. you will always call me Daddy first
3. that's my p*ssy baby and you know it
Daddy are you trying to turn me on...

Daddy..of course I am game with you.....anything you want....

I am going to lunch...be back in 30 minutes...

Daddy...will you tell me what I am going to get from you tonight...

This nuckle head still doesn't get it, but she is getting better. she doesn't get that she isn't getting anything from me...I am giving to her...allowing her the pleasure of my attention. It's a subtle shift in thinking, but makes a big difference.

Tinitz thinks I'm playing games with my sh*t, like I told her and you guys she is kinda slow on the uptake. She is a smart woman. Has a Masters Degree and BA, but kinda blond vacume effect on reality I think, and it's cool with me...lol

Control is the key you playaz gotta control your *****es. You gotta tweak their emotions and heads. Play with their minds...keep them confused and desiring you.

Reaction score
These are the final 3 emails that I recieved so far...I will just post them with no blocks in between

Yes...Daddy..I do feel nasty and this is making me extra horney...

Yes....Daddy..I want you....I am getting wet down there.....

Yes..Daddy....I need your strengh....your hard body.your eyes...your
hands.....all of you...

Women need those chromedomes stroked. This girl has a Masters degree and a BA and works as an accountant. Bean counters come from the wrong side of the brain. She is extremely conservative and prudish, but with the right strokes even she will open her head up.

End of Transmission from planet Mack a Vallei

crackhead

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
great stuff, Player_Supreme

thanks for blessing the post with a glimpse into your obviously effective seduction steelo... props man! Thats gotta be some pretty gratifying sh*t to have a woman so infatuated with you and just begging for more like that.. after 1-2 WEEKS no less!

I am sooooo far from being anywhere near that level, but this is a good wake up call that is bringing some good things to my attention

just curious, how old are you and these women?

Peace

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
damn man wut tha fuuuk!? These girls are fuking crazy over you man. You sound like you hypnotyzed these b1tches. I am having a hard time grasping how a girl can actually be this infatuated with a guy. You even say:

for starters b*tch her's a brief run down:
1. you belong to me
2. you will always call me Daddy first
3. that's my p*ssy baby and you know it

Even though you call her a b1tch SHE STILL GETS TURNED ON!? This **** is almost evil! LOL.

Man wut the fuuk? Im confused rite now. How did you get them calling you daddy?

What kind of relationships are these? Are these hoes like fvck buddies?

Reaction score
Borsica:

Alot of women get turned on by calling their man Poppy or Daddy.
I have a doctor friend who called me daddy on the phone in front of her colleges and was amazed at how the other women kept asking about it and were getting turned on.

I got them to if you study the above email on training by asking them too. I kept on until they got it right.

My white buddy is now experimenting with this and his new girl. He is still skerred (scared) or shy about it but it's coming along.

This type of relationship was usually reserved for the pimp style of relationships out there. But I use it to get control over women and to place me in their heads as their number 1.

It's a form of submitting to call me their Daddy and actually mean it.

I don't recommend you automatically trying this. It takes a certain level of confidence that I haven't seen too much of on this posting board. I do recommend you play with the concept playfully with women in your life. You can start it jokingly and playfully.

ex: while your making out or playing rough house with your girl tell her to call you big daddy and start tickling her until she does.

what you've done is made her submit by using sweet torture to calling you Daddy.

aight peace

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think your success also has to do with that your black. I dont know but for some reason I think black guys get alot of success in the game. Not that I wish I was black or anything but I know girls down here in Miami that just LOVE blacks and would do anything for a muscular black pimp. I think it has to do with the whole hip hop image too. Maybe not even that, but because of their big ****s. LOL.

I know some blodes that only go for black guys.

You know whats good about the way I look though. Im not fully black, but I got black in me. I look black but with the dark latin skin, and thick hair. I get alot of looks, but Im just too unskilled in the game right now, still recovering from being an AFC.

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and the names Boricua. It means Puerto Rican. It justs loses all its meaning when you spell it wrong.