Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Talking dirty

Ridingthelightning

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Girl asked me to do this and the best I could think of was calling her a b!tch, wh0re, slut, told her she was getting f'ed cause thats what wh0res are good for. What else? I can't think beyond that, but I liked it, so I wanna add more things in

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That ONE way of talking dirty, but its not the main way. Not all girls like that.

I do more of a dominant phone sex sort of approach. "Do you like the way my cok feels when I ram your fvcking pvssy? Are you wet for my cok? Im gonna cvm soon. You want it all over your lips? Do I fvcking OWN your ass?"" She just screams "YES!!YES!!"

Its easy.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the best I could think of was calling her a b!tch, wh0re, slut, told her she was getting f'ed cause thats what wh0res are good for. What else?

that is actually pretty good. well done. smack her ass at the same time and you are all good :up:

Ridingthelightning

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I smacked it and her face, left bruises all over her. Shoved my fingers down her throat.
I want to do more dirty talk and not keep repeating myself pretty much. She likes the constant talking which helps one get their mind off banging and thinking about what to say next lol

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
eh, you're missing something here. You didn't pour candle wax on her tits and didn't shove firecrackers up her ass.