Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

talking and phone numbers not good enough

hithard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Went out last night for a practice round at a local bar.And while I managed to strike up good conversation with every one.Ive noticed that not having a plan or structure when talking to the girls is to hit and miss.I read a bit of mysterys stuff on the stages you go through Attract Comfort and Seduce .Or something to that effect.And am thinking this is the way to go.Now while I had the attention of a lot of the girls.My conversion rate was crap(potential to lay).Now while it may seem a bit unnatural.I think having some form of structure to lead her to where you want to go is vital.Some nights my game is firing right.And I can take my pick.Other nights its hit and miss.

At this time Im just after the lay.If you dont get that emotional connection.Then I think phone numbers are a waste of time.So Im going to try and move towards having a structure to get what i want.Not some half assed idea of one in my head either.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need rapport first and then an emotional connection.

I do agree if you don't get good rapport, a number is crap. I mean you can work it but you are building it from ground zero at that stage.

tristan22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here in my neck of the woods, a number means a lot. You will flat out get told off, if you approach a chic and she's not into you.

I have lived all over the US, and the number bit always holds true.

Where the he!! do you guys live?

hithard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where the he!! do you guys live?
Australia, Im not saying dont get the number.But numbers are next to worthless if you havent set the groundwork.And Im after something faster.Ill get the number if the can fluck.With a lot of the girls here you can screw them the night you meet them.So Id rather just work out the fastest way to the lay.So far Ive had married women , women that have just got engaged (and telling me how much they love their boyfriends) girls that tell me they love their boyfriends etc.All wanting sex after a few hours.Hell I had a girls mother (all out on a hens night) have a go.

All this after breaking up with my girlfriend kinda made me sick to think how far girls will go(and how far my ex might have gone).I turned the taken girls down.Feel sorry for the poor guys waiting at home.But it turned me off relationships for a while.So all Im after now is sex.Not looking for the next relationship or the one or any of that BS.Just the easiest way to the lay.

Its probably just a stage.Have to watch out that I dont become a walking std either.

tristan22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hear you. I no longer do 1 night stands. Too many cccunts walking around infected with an STD.