Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Talking about exs

HoneyHitter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If the sex is so great, why would any guy leave her? Think about that before you consider a LTR with this chick.

Toddz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I dated an hb10 last year that was the same exact way and also an absolute freak in bed. She always mentioned the previous guys she dated and had a bunch of guy friends around. Heck on our first date one of her guy friends even met up with us at the bar, i'm not saying later on in the evening, but literally at the beginning of the date as we were first meeting. I didn't know whether this was some sort of weird shi* test but regardless, I friended him (he was actually cool and not a chode) and I took her home that evening and we dated for almost 8 month after that. I always joked with her months down the line about how me, her, and her dude friend had such a great first date ha ha. She had guys hitting her up all the time, while we were together, in bed, one weekends, you name it. I knew it wasn't going to be a LTR, so I didn't care. I was just living in the moment and enjoying the times we had together. A hint of insecurity on my part and she would've been gone. I actually screwed it up in the end by hooking up with one of her girlfriends at her house while she was upstairs sleeping. We were all drinking together and one thing led to another. My girl handled it well actually and forgave me. It lasted a month or so after that.

Honestly, who cares what she talks about. Is she fun to be around when you're together? Yes then enjoy it, if not then move on.

MrAddiction

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, the flag she isnt LTR material is that she is a MILF who is 12 years older than you, not all this other stuff.
Thanks. Finally somebody mentioned that!
LTRing a 12year older milf. Man. Do not waste your youth. Plate her, fcuk her, and leave it that way.
You are not in love with her, you are in love with her pusxy - the way she fcuks.

Sneaky Pete

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks. Finally somebody mentioned that!
LTRing a 12year older milf. Man. Do not waste your youth. Plate her, fcuk her, and leave it that way.
You are not in love with her, you are in love with her pusxy - the way she fcuks.
Yeah I think I need to take a break from her. I do love her pusxy but her baggage is a bit too much. I tried to be subtle about the constant talking of her ex’s but she missed it and the behavior continues. She does cook and suck so good though....lol

CMNILS87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I think I need to take a break from her. I do love her pusxy but her baggage is a bit too much. I tried to be subtle about the constant talking of her ex’s but she missed it and the behavior continues. She does cook and suck so good though....lol
Just tell her to shut the **** up. She doesn’t even know she’s doing it man, she just blabs, she doesn’t even know what’s coming out of her mouth nor concentrating on listening. There’s a reason she’s divorced and can’t hold a man down

Sneaky Pete

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just tell her to shut the **** up. She doesn’t even know she’s doing it man, she just blabs, she doesn’t even know what’s coming out of her mouth nor concentrating on listening. There’s a reason she’s divorced and can’t hold a man down
You are right - I’ll fvck her a time or two more and kick her to the curb.

MrAddiction

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There’s a reason she’s divorced and can’t hold a man down
WE do bot know anything about the divorce Situation. Assuming that she was kicked to the curb is just that a speculative assumption. Most divorces are initiated by women. Thinking about it whole writing this it does now make any difference. If she startet the divorce because she startet fcuking around or can not hold a man down in the end this are both red flags. But the major red flag already is her age.

I would keep on fcuking her without any Investment or commitment on your Part. Take the fun and leave the rest out. But never LTR her - only if you are into multi LTR ;-) But that practically is plating her only that she thinks she is in an LTR;-)

CMNILS87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WE do bot know anything about the divorce Situation. Assuming that she was kicked to the curb is just that a speculative assumption. Most divorces are initiated by women. Thinking about it whole writing this it does now make any difference. If she startet the divorce because she startet fcuking around or can not hold a man down in the end this are both red flags. But the major red flag already is her age.

I would keep on fcuking her without any Investment or commitment on your Part. Take the fun and leave the rest out. But never LTR her - only if you are into multi LTR ;-) But that practically is plating her only that she thinks she is in an LTR;-)
A divorce of any kind is a red flag on both sides.

1. He divorces her. That lady had one job to please her man, marriage is woman territory and she couldn’t follow her vows to make it work. So she’s a liar at the core. Men propose, women say yes or no.

2. She divorced him and he’s a scumbag. Woman can’t choose right man to settle down with due to ****ery and crazy. At the core she’s AWALT and she makes bad choices overall. She can’t be trusted nor can she fulfill marriage vows for better or worse. All she cares about is me me me, regardless of the man or children.

Red flags man both. There’s so many excuses, we were too young, he doesn’t take care of me, blah blah. It’s all choices and she made bad ones. She can’t rationalize them away.

MrAddiction

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A divorce of any kind is a red flag on both sides.

1. He divorces her. That lady had one job to please her man, marriage is woman territory and she couldn’t follow her vows to make it work. So she’s a liar at the core. Men propose, women say yes or no.

2. She divorced him and he’s a scumbag. Woman can’t choose right man to settle down with due to ****ery and crazy. At the core she’s AWALT and she makes bad choices overall. She can’t be trusted nor can she fulfill marriage vows for better or worse. All she cares about is me me me, regardless of the man or children.

Red flags man both. There’s so many excuses, we were too young, he doesn’t take care of me, blah blah. It’s all choices and she made bad ones. She can’t rationalize them away.
Well said. Thats what I started to realize while tipping the reply.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A plate I have been spinning for awhile now has an bad habit. She is a hot milf, 12 yrs older than me.
Older women? Gross! Not doing it right mate. New girls be turning 18 everyday. Step game up son!

Sneaky Pete

Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m still fvcking her 2-3x wk, but creating distance and plan to just fade away from this. I’m tired of all the stories of adventures with her previous fvcks.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have taken the "How would you feel I talked about my exes? If you think it's okay, then I won't refrain from sharing any more" approach and it usually goes over really well. It tends to be a "oh, I didn't know it bothered you, I am so sorry"

Just freaking talk to her as some have suggested. That is what adults do, they communicate. As I tell my 6-year old, "use your words kiddo". The ones telling you otherwise have obvious communication issues themselves...

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They all have holes to *** in but this one cooks good ?!.... Might want to reconsider... ;-)

Billtx49

Reaction score
Wait for the next one and then, ‘I prefer to live in the present, not in my past.’ How do you feel about that ?
Make her own the here and now…
If she doesn’t want to, show her the door.

Last edited: