Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Talked to every woman I saw for a week

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So for the last week, I've been relaxing, I don't have work right now so I've been getting in stupid cardio all day just running around my neighborhood and talking to every woman I see, I'm currently the best I've ever been and it's been insightful.

#1. The Language Barrier seems to add to attraction; it has been very fruitful to attempt to socialize with women who speak minimal English, within the first minute each time she was signaling which bus she was taking home and wanted me to come with her.

#2. Bus Stops are ridiculous, I'm seriously just gonna create a cardio route where I pass by as many bus stops as possible, there really is no end to the variety, from women who don't speak English to PhDs, it's become my primary method of pick up during this outing.

#3. I don't smile enough... The approach must have a smile, I've caught myself blank face or even grimacing on approach at times and it just messes everything up.

#4. I have been using a back pack as a posture trainer for the entire time, so I take the back pack arm loops and tighten them as much as I can so it straightens out my back, this has helped my approaches immensely because I could feel my shoulders rolling forward once I became engaged in the conversation... There is something incredibly liberating in terms of my game when I approach with a big smile and the back pack posture, I'm no longer restricted to these base approaches, I can just walk up and I can feel her responding to my lack of observable anxiety, most don't even try to back me up since we're on lockdown right now

#5. The simple excuse of "Hey I made a deal with myself I'd hit on every girl I see, how are you" is such a powerful approach for a instant lay because your immediately throwing yourself into abundance and her, Scarcity mindset, it's an extremely disarming thing that is working way better than I thought it would.

Ive been attempting to get women to stop in her vehicle and pick me up, without coming off as super desperate, just look for the eye contact as she passes, I've been doing it all week and I've become amazed at how quick you need to be, like this one girl blew me a kiss after I was breathing heavy with my making a kissing motion, I didn't even register she did it for a second and by the time I did she buried her dead into her phone looking dejected... I feel like an outright wave comes across as to desperate yet you need to be so quick, I'm still trying to think of something, I'll continue tomorrow.

But yeah, it's been a straight home wrecker week for me here, I haven't pounded this much ***** raw in my life and I'm headed out for day 6 tomorrow