Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Talked Sexual, She Got Horny And We Went To My House...

violator

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you really want to get a women horny, forget your inhibitions and talk to her like she is your best friend especially concerning the subject of sex. For instance, if the subject of sex comes along, don't be afraid to tell her your intimate secrets like how many times you wack off a week or the shape of your dyck, etc. Most guys would think that a girl would get offended and end the date. However if the girl is attracted to you you talking about sexual maters will quickly turn her on. At least that is my experience.

For instance, in the most recent example, I went out on a date with this girl from a local parrish that I used to go to and who was obviously attracted to me so I put on the sexual state and maneuvered the conversation towards sex and it ended up being about my past sexual exploits, etc. I also told her the approximate size of my erect penis to which she almost immediately suggested that we cut the date short and go to my house. I could tell that the sexual conversation really got her into a sexual state instantly and it was her that sought isolation (read Gunwitch Method to get Laid which I believe is truly excellent advise) Apparently, her curiosity was overwhelming and the date ended with us fycking all night and her topping it off with a wonderful BJ. AND THIS GIRL IS A CHURCH GIRL. NO KIDDING!

Girls get aroused as much if not greater than us men. Use this to your advantage when going out on date and don't be afraid to talk about sex.

Kwello

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I've been trying this recently and it works pretty well. I had this conversation with a very HB and basically I just tried and let her know my 'size'. I teased and was self deprecating, talking about how I have a small one and all this type of stuff... she thought I was kidding though since I guess my DJ personality is sort of shaping up and refused to believe that someone who conducts himself like I do would have a small penis. Anyway, I built up suspense for a long time to finally just taking out my wallet and giving her a peek at a gold foil. Most women know what that means... and most women love big ****s.

Btw, I'd like to give a shout out to my mom and dad. Thanks guys.

I'd like to never have to resort to this again though ever. It's not the type of guy that I want to be. Right now though as I said, my game isn't great. I really HATE bragging more than ANYTHING in the entire world and I never ever do it. I'd prefer for the Magnums to be my little secret in the future.

Moment of weakness I guess.

I want a women to want me for ME, not mini-me.

ryannath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Talking about sex does work, but Kwello, bragging about something as stupid as penis size is something women think is stupid. Also, it's true that most women do not want guys for "them", in fact, they want them for the constant sex.

Kwello

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well like I said, I didn't just outright say it. I played and teased her into becoming curious, then I did the reveal. It was done tastefully and it didn't feel forced.

I know women want guys for sex. I also know that I don't want to be viewed as a piece of meat. So I won't be making the mistake again of letting women know any information below the belt in future.

As I said, moment of weakness. It did get good, positive results... but it's so NOT my style and I really felt cheap after the fact.

Teflon_Mcgee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Word of warning: If you don't have good game DO NOT BRING UP SEX.

It'll come off desperare/deliberate/perveted/disgusting/creepy/whatever else bad.

I see this all the time when girls complain about it.

Be good at calibration, and never force it. Always let it come naturally.

That being said, it's a very effective tool. In fact, sexual talk may be the next best thing to seclusion and sexual kino to seduce woman.

But only if you can pull it off.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Teflon_Mcgee said:

It'll come off desperare/deliberate/perveted/disgusting/creepy/whatever else bad.

That being said, it's a very effective tool. In fact, sexual talk may be the next best thing to seclusion and sexual kino to seduce woman.

If you're going to talk about sex, you have to talk about it like you've done it before. The guys who talk about having a small penis and still get laid, they talk about it being small, but their attitude toward it says, "I've still rocked plenty of girls' worlds with it."

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it works.

comic_relief

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Teflon_Mcgee said:

:yes: All true.

Kwello

Don Juan
Reaction score
Teflon_Mcgee said:

Depends entirely on the situation dude. If you have good rapport and get into a very playful discussion on the subject... then I can't think of anything BETTER to be talking about with a girl.

Think about it like this: if you sit there reading great food recipes or talking with someone about how much you like a certain dish/spice/cuisine - you'll get hungry. See where I'm going with this?

violator

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All this is predicated that you have developed good rapport first. Otherwise, she may think you are creepy and it may backfire.

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is not gunwitch method. If you read gunwitch he states to never talk about snot, farts, rape, sex, ect.