“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Talkative Or Mystery: The Ultimate Discussion

Macking101

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 24, 2003
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
I am talkative all the time. I have to talk to everyone and make em laugh. Its better to have a hella lot of friends than be a mysterious loner that no one knows.

Thats how i was last year, i didnt get any girls.
From the moment i started this school year, i had 2 girls ask me out the first week. Then i few more since then, took 2 of em up on their offers. Its better to have social proof than be mysterious.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

THA REALNESS

Banned
Joined
Aug 14, 2003
Messages
849
Reaction score
0
Location
Yo Momma 's Snatch
No ,AFC's act like they think they are supposed to act around girls
...They are not just being themselves ...




I personally agree with DJ Gerevik.
 

THA REALNESS

Banned
Joined
Aug 14, 2003
Messages
849
Reaction score
0
Location
Yo Momma 's Snatch
To El brujo, Weed makes some people zone-out a lil bit too much in their own head.


Plus some people are just quiet naturally.

If she doesn't really talk even when she hangs out with you ,read her bodylanguage ....if you still can't tell then just game to see her reaction .


P.S. Girls usually get defensive or make little passive aggresive remarks around guys they don't like in that way yet they continue to hang out with soooo..
 
Top