“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

talk with ex-oneitis

AlexTheGreat

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 9, 2004
Messages
497
Reaction score
7
well, I talked with my ex-oneitis today on MSN ... going slow and boring (she's boring lol), then the interesting part came.


I changed my MSN name to some Fight Club quote (when Tyler Durden is in the car, before the crash, and says "Look at you ! You're ****ing pathetic ! Stop trying to control everything and just LET GO !"). She then says "Who's your name about ?" Jokingly, I answer, "for you, don't you recognize yourself ?" Then, I add "Why, you felt it was directed at you or soemthing ?" Here's where the punch came ...

She answered "No, I know I'm a good girl and you love me" (might have been "like me" instead of "love me", it was a french convo that I translated hehehe).

I didn't panick, answering "Oh, really ? And where did you hear those lies ?"

Anyways, the thing is, I almost haven't talked to her this year, didn't talk to her since last the beginning of the summer, so why would she say that ? Is she thinking that I'm somehow trying to make her jealous or somehting ?

I don't really care what she thinks, but it just bothers me that, even when I'm completely desinterested, she still sees my actions as moves on her :rolleyes:
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

NRM

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
563
Reaction score
0
Maybe because she was your ex and she was your oneitis that she thinks you're still making moves on her. Afterall... you two are broken up, why are you still talking to her? Move on much?

A good idea is to give up ex's. Nothing but trouble. Some people agree there are some advantages to keeping ex's around, but I think there isn't anything you can't accomplish on your own. If you were really disinterested, then why are you even bothering talking to her when you could be out talking up many other girls?

If you were in your right mind and had other girls in your mind, she should be nothing to you and you wouldn't even bother wasting a post on her. Just block her and avoid her, move on with your life. She's annoying and annoying people shouldn't be graced with your recogntion.
 

AlexTheGreat

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 9, 2004
Messages
497
Reaction score
7
by ex-oneitis I meant that I had a oneitis on her, but not anymore (not that I went out with her). Anyways, she started talking to me on MSN, and I was bored, so why the **** not hehehe.

But, yeah, I have moved on now : I'm interested in a lot of other girls, her not included (she's now around the bottom of the "wanted" list), but it just pisses me off that, me acting pretty cold around her gets her thinking that I'm still attached.

Meh, whatever. She'll see soon enough, when I'll be out with another girl, that she means nada for me.
 

MarcP

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 1, 2004
Messages
66
Reaction score
0
She either
a)meant it as a joke
b)knows you are not interested in her anymore and is trying to make you like her again by reminding you how you used to feel about her
c)thinks that you still like her and are trying to make her jealous

I can remember near the end of the school year last year I had a one-itis. Anyway whenever I talked to her she would either ignore me or just say hi and move on. If I hadn't talked to her for a while she'd start saying hi to me and trying to get me into conversations. When women think that they're losing their grip on someone who liked them then they'll try and get them back. Now that I've lost interest in my one-itis shes always trying to talk to me and always "accidentaly" walking in to me. My advice is just to let her think what she wants and just laugh at the fact that shes analising what you do so much as to notice when you speak to eachother and when you don't.
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
It was obviously a joke. I hear that phrase all the time. "blah blah blah, because/but you love me."
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top