"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

talk infront of her boyfriend

KnightRyder

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2004
Messages
271
Reaction score
0
Age
45
if you saw a decent looking girl and she was giving you signals and her boyfriend is right next to her, would you go up to her and flirt with her try to convince to with you....at it is you've got no chance with her, of course she might say no, but your chances might only increase , ...so would you do it ?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 3, 2004
Messages
688
Reaction score
0
I might eye sex her, give her a thrill, but that's about it. Don't need the boyfriend catching on and walking over to you. Do you?
 

ERIC

New Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2000
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Location
Jersey
I wouldn't make a move.

a) she might just be a little flirt trying to see what guys will notice her or anything around that ballpark.

b) she might have just thrown out a friendly smile or something, nothing more. Some girls are just naturally happy and bubbly like that, I know a few of them myself and they've told me that just because I smile at someone doesn't mean I'm interested.

Finally, like the other replies you don't want to be taking any trips to the emergency room or dentist, that and if you get in a fight with her b/f you'll look like the a** and she's not gonna back you up over her b/f.
 

KnightRyder

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2004
Messages
271
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Originally posted by realnycguy
It might be a good way to visit your dentist......and what makes think that when she is with you she aint gonna pull the smae sh*t......think about it.....

B
she might feel shes a better match with the other dude, needs a change of bfs ....
 
Top