Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tales from marriage and child support

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it's easy to lose the frame when you're in a relationship.
I have a male friend who has completely lost frame. He doesn't resemble the guy I met 10 years ago. He's been with his current woman since 2014 and they have since married. As time has gone on, he has become more beta. He's a suburban home owner with a dog who runs his free time.

This is a guy who had sex with 100-150 women between 2008-2014. I would say that from when I met him in 2011 until 2014, he had sex with somewhere between 50-100 women. That's a solid player. His life was all about picking up women and fitness activities.

When I think back to his past, he was either always a beta male who was imitating an alpha male player or he became more beta as a result of a relationship. I think he was always a beta in his core who had the ability to imitate an alpha because he is tall and was once an elite athlete.

Between 2011-2014, this guy was all about going out to bars and picking up women for one night stands or short term casual sex. He never did any non-bar approaching. His bar game wasn't that great either. He never looked for IOIs, he just spam approached. Due to being over 6'0", white, and athletic (every white woman's fantasy), he was able to rack up some decent notches.

He did end up with a woman slightly older than he is. She doesn't have much to offer other than a nice body. To me, that is the formula for 1-2 year relationship at the longest.

I don't see this marriage ending well. I think he married because the rest of our common social circle and his high school/college friends (before I met him) were all getting married with the exception of me. I think he caved into social pressure, which is beta.