Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

talents that girls love?

stumpy_mcgee

Don Juan
Reaction score
What are some talents that girls love in a guy...besides in bed?

For example, all the guys who are good at sports (flexibility is another one, I can do the splits on first base in baseball, and I had a little following of female fans last year).

From my experience, girls like the fact that I can play guitar, do some card tricks at a party, or whisper a couple of sweet somethings in french to them. I'm wondering what else there is to expand my repitoire?

I know these things aren't really important, but they add mystery to you when a girl walks into your room and sees a guitar, and asks why after three months of dating, you never mentioned that you play guitar? (why my dear, you never asked:D )

The Master Disaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny(BIG ONE if you can pull it off).

Reckless Driving (if its safe) like she says "it was the other way" If you do a u-turn right there and you didn't show much effort they like it but make sure you look.

Singing girls always love the lead singer of bands because they can sing (Don't sing bashful though they don't like that)

Spontanious Romance If you take her to the beach at night with a picknet basket it works very well usually you get pvssy that night.

Strength If you can lift big things up (MAKE SURE YOU HAVE TRIED IT BEFORE, If you couldn't do it she'll get turned of right away).

davester88

Don Juan
Reaction score
here in canada they lovvvve us hockey players. I get girls left and right.

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The Master Disaster
Funny(BIG ONE if you can pull it off).

Reckless Driving (if its safe) like she says "it was the other way" If you do a u-turn right there and you didn't show much effort they like it but make sure you look.

Singing girls always love the lead singer of bands because they can sing (Don't sing bashful though they don't like that)

Spontanious Romance If you take her to the beach at night with a picknet basket it works very well usually you get pvssy that night.

Strength If you can lift big things up (MAKE SURE YOU HAVE TRIED IT BEFORE, If you couldn't do it she'll get turned of right away).
Master Disaster, you learn pretty fast. Be very careful about the reckless driving thing though. Could be dangerous.

MyNameIsTaken

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys in a band, or gigs seem to get most chicks. Humor, and awesome physical talents (such as doing it like they do in The Matrix i.e. running up walls and jumping off them) to some degree get the chicks. ****iness and fearless bravery also seem to count.

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well david blaines magic tricks blow my mind and get me all.....wait a minute..scrap that...forget it, i didnt say that!!

Hypoxia II

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys in a band, or gigs seem to get most chicks.
I lived that life. Actually when I first started playing road gigs and even local gigs and could have my choice of a handfull of women, ironically i didn't want them. Go figure.

The best advice I can give is to find something YOU enjoy. Something you yourself are passionate about. No matter what others think. Women are attracted to men who are passionate about their interests. Be carefull however, as your passion can attract women, it can also drive them away. You have to find that balance.

Hypoxia II

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The Master Disaster

And make sure you have a good car before you try this. Doing this trick, only to have your "door open light" come on when the door's not really open, is a huge turn off.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A few talents that will attract girls...

Originally posted by davester88
here in canada they lovvvve us hockey players. I get girls left and right.
What about the "centre"? :D

Anyways.... I find that being good at a sport is a good talent to have that attracts girls.... I play a lot of soccer and I often get girls coming to watch my games etc, then afterwards they come speak to me etc.... So ya, if you are good at a sport, then continue with it;)

Another talent that a girl will LOVE is the ability to cook well, if you bring your girl over and give her some delicious food that u made yourself then I find that to be a big turn-on for girls, for some reason.

One of the most important/vital talent is the talent to be the "alpha male", that means that a girl will get turned off if u take her somewhere and there are all these jocks there talking and having a good time and you just sit there quietly in the corner, she wants you to get in there, meet people, do the talking, and do what a alpha male figure does.

Playing a musical instrument is also a BIG plus... I was at camp last year for 3 weeks, and when we made a nice big barn fire I would take out my guitar and just start playing... within 5 minutes there were about 50 people sitting around the barn fire listening to me play, and yes, for some reason, girls LOVE the fact that u are able to play a musical instrument... I use to play drums and girls would always ask me to play for them. So if you are interested or are into an instrument, then USE that talent;)

Being physically strong is also a good thing that girls love because they will feel protected around you and its just an all-round turn-on for a girl to be with a strong "alpha-like" man.

Modeling is a VERY good talent to have... As soon as a girl hears that u are a model, they will already become attracted to you. Even though I think that being a model is over-rated, its a VERY good thing to have, so if you can, try becoming a model.. its good money, its not too hard to learn, and it will get u chicks left right AND centre :D

Anyways.. Those are a few things that I can think of now... But I think that the most important talent to have is to be able to make a girl LOVE spending time with you, make the time that she spends with you fun, exciting, mysterious, and over all ENJOYABLE, so that she will be looking forward to the next time she see's you;)

Laterz...

SheDevil

Don Juan
Reaction score
Talents women love...

Waxing my car and washing the puppy! Great talent.

Vaccuming the house, oh, I find that better then foreplay.

Um, weeding, yes, big turn on.

Taking the garbage out without being asked, wow, what a man.

The big one, the talent above all others, unloading and putting away the grocery's, oh yes, almost orgasmic!

Ok, wait a minute, for all those who have already hit "reply" and plan on flaming me.........April Fool's!!

I am just teasing and adding a little lighthearted humor to a recently, rather hostile site!

A true talent in who you are, not what you do, or wear, or drive, or know, it is who you are, be yourself and be real.

You are all wonderful!

Happy April Fool's Day! Beware!

xoxo, SheDevil

Bling

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dancing....Noth'N turns a girl on more than to dance. But that's something that takes a lot of tuning. The rest you can do rather easy.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Bling
Dancing....Noth'N turns a girl on more than to dance. But that's something that takes a lot of tuning. The rest you can do rather easy.
yeah I want to go learn how to dance. I want to learn salsa and the other good kinds of dances.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Salsa!

Originally posted by comic_relief
yeah I want to go learn how to dance. I want to learn salsa and the other good kinds of dances.
Salsa is easy man.... After a few lessons u should be able to dance it well;) Well, at least thats how it was for me, but then again, I guess I'm a natural when it comes to anything romantic;) (The Salsa being a romantic dance)

Click here

Click here

Knock urself out...

Laterz...

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to post on this later, but don't do anything to impress girls. I've found this out the hard way.

Do things for yourself primarily. You may or may not impress people on the way. Seek first to better yourself.

Reaction score
order a big ass cake and give 400 dollars to whoever eats the whole cake...it shows you're loaded.

Very good liars seem to get p*ssy too!

Or go into a bar and start a fight like a true thug.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hold your horses... WHAT? This isnt a "gangsta" forum!

Originally posted by Dimebag_Darrell
order a big ass cake and give 400 dollars to whoever eats the whole cake...it shows you're loaded.

Very good liars seem to get p*ssy too!

Or go into a bar and start a fight like a true thug.
Giving 400 dollars to a random person to eat a cake isnt something anyone will be able to do, and I'm sure that most of the ppl here arents THAT loaded with money, and even if they were, thats kinda dumb to do, IMO that is:rolleyes:

Lying? What do u mean by "Lying" exactly? Are you trying to say that if you go up to a chick and say to her that u are rich, you are a model, u have this, u do that, blah di blah it will help you to get her? Well, you are right, but i prefer sticking to the truth;)

Going into a bar and starting a fight will make u look like an idoit and its a big turn-off to any NORMAL chick, and u'll probably end up with a broken nose... so i would NOT suggest doing that.

The above things that u have mentioned seem to be to be rather immature and/or stupid (no offence or anything), I would just suggest you change your way of looking at things... maybe a more MATURE way would be adviseable:rolleyes: ;)

Laterz...

Reaction score
k..

Show her that you can pay your taxes

Show her the difference between an AK-47 and a Remington rifle

Show her that you know about the different varieties of sexually transmitte diseases that new york city prostitutes carry

Tell her about the story of Odin hanging himself to the tree of knowledge and how it applies to the Ragnarok

Show her that you know of the importance of choosing the right law firm to suit your judicial needs.

Show her that you know poetry

Show her how to flow 50 bars

Show her the importance of appergiating on the guitar.

Show her your knowledge of the history of the New York Yankees

Show her how to change the oil filter in her car.

If you can do these things, you will surely impress your female companion with mature and unique skills about life in general.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Close, but no cigar....

Much better!;) Now all you need to do is work on loosing the sarcasm, and you'll be sorted:rolleyes: :D ;)

Laterz...