Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Taking things too personally, good or bad?

The LadyKiller

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing I have noticed about myself is that I take nearly everything personally. If I feel slighted, I make a mental note and later use that knowledge/motivation at a time of my choosing. But is this good or bad?

Good - Mainly applies to work and other life activities. If a supervisor says I need to get better at something, I respond with a vengeance performance-wise. People used to make fun of my weak physique, now I have become stronger than nearly all of them. I will prove the haters wrong.

Bad - Mainly applies to dating and other social activities. If a girl rejects me, perhaps I said or did something dumb. If I don't get invited to a party, maybe I turned the hosts off. If I lose at something, it sticks with me for a little while - I hate losing.

What do you think - is taking things personally good or bad?

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
always bad. you are not sure of yourself. you are not leading, you're being led.

Crazystarf

Don Juan
Reaction score
You have a rare advantage compared to the others around you. Note all the good and bad sides to your trait, and focus on the good sides instead.

Uncharted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well the good side is great. Concentrate your energy on that. If you get BS from a chick, forget it and her and just do something else.

Bro - you are THE LADYKILLER start living like it!!!