Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Taking pictures of yourself without posing.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you never just pick up your phone and snap a shot of yourself from the side or front laying back in your chair after work. I just did that from the right side and straight ahead, and I just thought to myself, damn I'm ugly now. Sure, I wasn't posing or anything but fvck I've gotten Old haha. This kinda sucks. If I were a female, I wouldn't want to date me just sayin.' I no longer have a good jawline - not double-chin but sloping (can't avoid due to age), also nose is bigger longer (can't stop it - I read that at age 50 - 60 it accelerates 29% bigger which shows your age, I'm early 40s). I guess my slothfulness is as well contributing to my getting uglier looking. Just bein honest dudes. Women glow at me (today for instance), but I had my excellent sunglasses on hiding my blue, but aging eye-area. Also, one of my eyes looks normal and the other a little crazy (like mad max), I've always had two different looking eyes. Not sure what that means, maybe that one eye is my mothers (spirit or embodiment) while the other is my dads (crazy or careless).

I'm tellin ya, dudes, once you hit 41 and beyond you really start changing all over biologically. Up until then, I had good balance and wrinkle-free almost face. It's accelerating now, but that's why I continue to figure out how to make more money, cause my looks aren't gonna do it for me much longer. I feel kinda repulsive now. It's also bad habits, but...jeezus, just a random couple of snaps of myself woke me up to how far I've fallen :)

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be happy, you're not a woman. The wall would have hit more tban a decade ago. Exacerbated by Lifestyle choices, too much ****, drugs, booze, fast food, etc.

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you never just pick up your phone and snap a shot of yourself from the side or front laying back in your chair after work. I just did that from the right side and straight ahead, and I just thought to myself, damn I'm ugly now. Sure, I wasn't posing or anything but fvck I've gotten Old haha. This kinda sucks. If I were a female, I wouldn't want to date me just sayin.' I no longer have a good jawline - not double-chin but sloping (can't avoid due to age), also nose is bigger longer (can't stop it - I read that at age 50 - 60 it accelerates 29% bigger which shows your age, I'm early 40s). I guess my slothfulness is as well contributing to my getting uglier looking. Just bein honest dudes. Women glow at me (today for instance), but I had my excellent sunglasses on hiding my blue, but aging eye-area. Also, one of my eyes looks normal and the other a little crazy (like mad max), I've always had two different looking eyes. Not sure what that means, maybe that one eye is my mothers (spirit or embodiment) while the other is my dads (crazy or careless).

I'm tellin ya, dudes, once you hit 41 and beyond you really start changing all over biologically. Up until then, I had good balance and wrinkle-free almost face. It's accelerating now, but that's why I continue to figure out how to make more money, cause my looks aren't gonna do it for me much longer. I feel kinda repulsive now. It's also bad habits, but...jeezus, just a random couple of snaps of myself woke me up to how far I've fallen :)
Lol I think with some life style changes you can correct that! In my early 30’s I let myself go and when I saw my pictures I cringe!!!! After snapping back to reality I got my diet, sleep, and workouts right. Went from a sloppy 250lbs back to a lean 205 and was amazed at how much better everything looked!!! Men can always turn it around if they want!!! It’s the beauty of testosterone!

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol I think with some life style changes you can correct that! In my early 30’s I let myself go and when I saw my pictures I cringe!!!! After snapping back to reality I got my diet, sleep, and workouts right. Went from a sloppy 250lbs back to a lean 205 and was amazed at how much better everything looked!!! Men can always turn it around if they want!!! It’s the beauty of testosterone!
Sleep is huge. Check Mathew Walker on jre podcast. I think 1111. I bought his book why we sleep after the podcast. Superb read.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sleep is huge. Check Mathew Walker on jre podcast. I think 1111. I bought his book why we sleep after the podcast. Superb read.
Yeah, you got me, that IS my biggest problem um self preservation of which sleep is a big part of. I eat a green smoothie (the whole pitcher) every day. I get decent exercise every day, but the sleep. It can be 5 hrs or 7 hrs hardly ever 8 or more. It's certainly making me look scary.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, you got me, that IS my biggest problem um self preservation of which sleep is a big part of. I eat a green smoothie (the whole pitcher) every day. I get decent exercise every day, but the sleep. It can be 5 hrs or 7 hrs hardly ever 8 or more. It's certainly making me look scary.
People argue, Arnold said 6hrs. He's the GOAT. A outlier. Not the norm.

I've gone through swings of poor sleep, 2-4hrs, broken sleep or no sleep. I wont do it again. I need minimum 8hrs. The science is fascinating. There's less than 1% of the population who are capable of being optimum with less than 8hrs of sleep. I've personally recorded a decline in strength output as much as by 80% + due to limited sleep.

The book is monumental. I've had 3 promos. I've pulled more baaaaae and smashed rotten tons. The parking lot throater and skull ****ing sessions were a by product of being optimised m

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's also bad habits, but...jeezus, just a random couple of snaps of myself woke me up to how far I've fallen :)
What are/were your bad habits?

One thing about snapping pics, especially selfies (I assume yours was a selfie)...Women are pros at this. They'll take 50 selfies and choose the best one. They know how to smile and pose because they've rehearsed it. Even in non-selfies, if they're ready they know how to look and what angles are favorable, especially body wise. Plus the more they do it, the more relaxed their faces are and better their smiles. (Celebrities are used to this, too.)

Meanwhile, I've taken pics and shuddered at how I look. One day I was determined to take a good one so I took about 20 on a timer, hands free, with the right lighting in my apartment. I got a pretty good one. I think you just have to be used to hamming it up a little for the camera - even without a smile, you have to angle your face and chin right, have a confident look, etc. That's why the best portrait photographers are able to make you feel comfortable and relaxed.

So don't take a random selfie you snapped without posing as the final word on how you look. Keep in mind that the selfie is kind of a submissive looking pose, and women just come across better looking up at the camera like that.

The other night someone in a club snapped a pic of me and a young Russian lady friend, and damned if I didn't look great in that lol. She is hot but I think I actually looked better in the photo.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What are/were your bad habits?

One thing about snapping pics, especially selfies (I assume yours was a selfie)...Women are pros at this. They'll take 50 selfies and choose the best one. They know how to smile and pose because they've rehearsed it. Even in non-selfies, if they're ready they know how to look and what angles are favorable, especially body wise. Plus the more they do it, the more relaxed their faces are and better their smiles. (Celebrities are used to this, too.)

Meanwhile, I've taken pics and shuddered at how I look. One day I was determined to take a good one so I took about 20 on a timer, hands free, with the right lighting in my apartment. I got a pretty good one. I think you just have to be used to hamming it up a little for the camera - even without a smile, you have to angle your face and chin right, have a confident look, etc. That's why the best portrait photographers are able to make you feel comfortable and relaxed.

So don't take a random selfie you snapped without posing as the final word on how you look. Keep in mind that the selfie is kind of a submissive looking pose, and women just come across better looking up at the camera like that.

The other night someone in a club snapped a pic of me and a young Russian lady friend, and damned if I didn't look great in that lol. She is hot but I think I actually looked better in the photo.
I wasn't trying to see myself looking my best but just doin normal things, so no smiling. Bad habit? fap. been slippin off I won't lie and it's because I haven't been laid but once this year. Other bad habit is lack of sleep, then just not exercising or aerobic running cycling or sustained movement. I weighed in at 196 earlier this week, now I'm at 182. That's crazy. I keep fluctuating like that every week. Work is kickin my as5 so by the end of the week I'm down 15 lbs. I used to stay between 180 and 185, a tighter range. I'm just lookin really slothy and it shows in the pics, just evil lookin. But this, today (Friday) I've been out in the sun (but with sun block) and am lookin pretty sharp at the moment but it varies from weekend to weekend. The weekend usually destroys my face/looks, then I recoop throughout the week, unless I change self-destructive habits, then I'll be "sharp" looking all the time. I guess it's the old "the wages of sin is death" kinda thing.