"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

taking photos with you

KmZDon

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 28, 2003
Messages
243
Reaction score
0
when do you guys tell a girl to take photos with you?

I'm sure some of us if not most, take pictures of our girls and us in it so it becomes a "Record". :) I have a few of em, I'd like more but I found out most girl when they take picture, they immediately refuse, they go "NOOO NOOOO NOOO"

what do you say to her and when do you consider is the right time to take pictures? thanks
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

davelmn2003

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 13, 2003
Messages
360
Reaction score
0
I'm interested in this question too...

Normally I deny my own urges to have pictures taken with me and the girl...

I suppose if you've been going out with them for a while (more than 3 or 4 dates??) and if you're doing something fun--like visiting a greenhouse or beautiful places--then you have an excuse to take photos with her...
 

Quick

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2003
Messages
495
Reaction score
2
Location
Chicago
I have a digital camera. Whenever they see it first is when I take a picture of them. They always want to see it. It's always a fun game getting the picture.

If we last a long time, i'll use the picture as part of a gift. If they screw me over, I post their head on a naked body and post it all over the internet.
 

KmZDon

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 28, 2003
Messages
243
Reaction score
0
er... lol I like that idea "head on naked body"
 

KmZDon

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 28, 2003
Messages
243
Reaction score
0
I really don't even know how to say it

on the second or third date

should I say

hi er... I brought the camera because blah blah so we can look good :)
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top