Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Taking on the IceDragon's Challenge

b.l.g.k.

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is probably going to be boring to most people since I'm not as wordy as most people on here but I thought I'd do it anyway. I'm going to try this challenge:

IceDragon's Two Week Challenge

Balancing the game with your life means making the game an integral part of your day to day life, and co-existing with the various parts which make up the individual you, so that there is no transition. It's not necessary, as you're totally accepting and completely congruent with what and who you are.

I would strongly advise against being 'Saturday night gamers'. By that I mean, walking around with your head down during the week, and putting on your 'PUA' persona at the weekends. That is neither congruent or natural. No wonder why some guys have problems with gaming, and then wonder what went wrong.

I'm not advising guys to become social robots either, or obsessive game freaks.

What I'm going to suggest is totally different, and will make a big difference in your success rates, so that by the time the weekend comes, and it's time to go clubbing, you're all warmed up and ready to go, and you've already number-closed 10 girls that week (it will happen!), because gaming is not something different to what you usually do. However, what I’m going to suggest goes way beyond and much deeper than gaming.

TWO THINGS TO DO BEFORE GOING TO BED AT NIGHT

1/ Compile a things to do list of 10 things you want to do by the end of the following day (the sense of achievement the following night will astonish you)

2/ Read out 10 affirmations (you can think of 10 relevant to you)

TEN THINGS TO DO BEFORE LEAVING YOUR HOUSE IN THE MORNING

Ok, second step. Before you leave the house in the morning, each and every day, ensure you do the following 10 things.

1/ Shower & Shave
2/ Brush & floss
3/ Deodorant and Fragrance
4/ Choose your clothes carefully, and don't just throw anything on
5/ Have breakfast (VERY important)
6/ Diaphragmatic breathing exercises (this will focus your mind)
7/ Vocal projection exercises (if you don't know what these are, give one of the advanced guys on this lair a call, and they will go over some exercises over the phone)
8/ Read 10 affirmations aloud (you can think of some!)
9/ Stretch your body!
10/ Read over the list you made last night

Leave your house earlier than you usually would, because that would account for any delays en-route. Also, if you start your day in a calm, relaxing manner, the rest of your day will be fantastic, and that will spill onto the following day, and so forth.

Make a point of smiling and making eye contact at everyone you see. This is crucial! Not only at hbs, but everyone, ugs, guys, everyone.

Walk with an upright posture, and with your head up. Think of your favourite song, as you’re walking down the street. According to Anthony Robbins, your posture and demeanour sets your mood.

Talk to as many people as you can. Tell them jokes, funny stories, ask them how they are. Whatever you can think of. Try to talk to 10 strangers a day. That’s not a lot.

Do not deliberately try to find hbs to game. They will find you. I promise. I don't know how or where they will come from, but they will. They will be attracted to your energy and what you put out into the world. The vibes you give out will be totally different from any other guy they will meet.

If you do these things for two weeks, you will see an amazing difference. I’m saying two weeks for a reason, because this is the time it takes for any changes to take effect. Don’t ask me why, it’s just the way it is.

Naturally, as the weeks and months progress, your results will begin to snowball and accumulate, and you won’t be able to recognise what things were like before.

You will begin to attract nice things into your life (hbs, friends, success, happiness). Whatever you give out to the world, that’s what you attract.

Do this two week exercise and report back on the results!

IceDragon
http://icedragon-seduction.blogspot.com/2008/05/icedragons-two-week-challenge.html

I'm just going to be telling you what I did during the day in regard to the challenge...

Today, the 10 items on my to do list were:

Study philosophy 1 hr - Completed
Clean room 30 mins - Completed
Brush teeth 1x - Completed
Brush Teeth 2x - completed
Brush Teeth 3x- incomplete
Study Anki Cards - Completed
Gym - Incomplete
Prepare for Tuesday Job Interview 2 hrs - Incomplete
Laundry - incomplete
Vocal exercises 1 hr - Completed 30 out of 60 mins so far

I have talked to only 1 stranger today in McDonalds.. I have to talk to 9 more today. I've already shaved and everything. Later on, I'll let you guys know how the rest of my day goes!

b.l.g.k.

Don Juan
Reaction score
I completed everything yesterday except for preparing for the interview.

Here is my list for today:

1. Practice singing 1 hr

2. Study philosophy 1 hr

3. Study Anki cards

4. Prepare for Tuesday interview 2hrs

5. Finish doing Laundry

6. Clean room 30 minutes

7. Jump rope 20 minutes

8. Brush teeth 3x

9. Check bank account

10. Post update on sosuave.net

My goal is to have all this done by 6pm today.

Hopefully I can be a shining example of what good choices can produce!

b.l.g.k.

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm back. I fell off but I'm definitely going to get through this time. The challenge is supposed to be 2 weeks. I guarantee that I'll finish this time! This time I'm going to log off the internet and not return until I'm finished with my list for the day... I'm going to follow this schedule exactly unless something beyond my control comes up:

4-4:30 Anki
4:30-5-30 philosophy
5:30-6:30 Eat/clean/laundry
6:30-7:30 Singing
7:30-8:30 Singing
9:30-10:30 talk to strangers
10:30-12:30 Gym
1:00 Post my results for the day on sosuave

I'll remember this quote: "Well done is better than well said"