Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Taking job as a bartender

anonymous12345

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So, in my quest for poon I consider working as a bartender. On a personal level I, as well, look forward to a simple job at least for some time. Other alternatives are intellectual six figures jobs.

I pretty much got the bartender job in a high volume place, night club that mostly plays rock concerts though got DJs/dance floors as well. Not optimal I would say, though I've never gone out there.

Another place is a high end c0cktail bar with "classy", good looking girls. I hope for this place but will unlikely qualify. Strategy is to take first-mentioned job as experience, essentially work my way up, if needed.

Comments? The idea is not so stupid considering that the amount of proposals bartenders get is full retard.

DarwinTaurus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Would this be a second job, or full time job? If it's the latter, no offence, but at 37, if you're not working there as a manager, is becoming a bartender a step backwards?

anonymous12345

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Would this be a second job, or full time job? If it's the latter, no offence, but at 37, if you're not working there as a manager, is becoming a bartender a step backwards?
Sure, career wise this is traditionally considered a "step down the ladder" in many ways. But I'm not in that ball park that much, I value other things at this time. The only job at the summer, at least. I can jump on the thread mill at any time.

What I'm interested in in this thread is primarily the game aspect.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These are very different experiences I think.

A DJ club is going to reward being able to juggle bottles and put on a show, also the work load is super fast-paced around a bunch of people who are piss drunk. Pretty sure you can get lots of action there, but it's going to depend on your ability to be a showman. You can learn this for super cheap.

For high end c0cktail bars you'll have to focus on knowing your liquors and crafting c0cktails, you're not likely to get a job doing that unless you already have recipes you can impress potential employers with, and that means having a well-stocked home bar you can get get experience with, which is probably REALLY expensive in sweden given the taxes on booze. And I doubt you'd get much in the way of action at ****tail bars because the number of patrons is going to be lower and the average age of the patrons is going to be a lot higher. Probably more bored housewives and less drunken young sloots.

anonymous12345

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Never take a job for poon. I just picture you neglecting your job to hit on some cougar lol.
Yeah. That's the standard answer here, "focus on your mission", "she doesn't want to be your no. 1", etc. This is a bit of a warning of Fredo in God Father 2, yes.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This would honestly be a great gig for someone in their 20s. There are a few nightlife venues in my area that hire a bunch of hot women as bartenders, servers, etc. that basically wear lingerie while at work and I do know that they make a ton of money. I feel like if you live in a college town or city with a very popping nightlife scene and you are age appropriate for the area you could do quite well. I personally would not want to work in a setting like this, it attracts certain types of individuals that are a bit shady, both the professionals working in that environment and the patrons that attend.

If you are looking for this as a side gig for extra income you could do quite well. If you are looking for it to purely meet women, I feel that there would be other alternatives to this. Instead of being a bartender why not just go to a bar and approach women?

anonymous12345

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are looking for it to purely meet women, I feel that there would be other alternatives to this. Instead of being a bartender why not just go to a bar and approach women?
Yeah, maybe I'm looking for a magic bullet, that doesn't exist. On the other hand, I think it has been stated here as well as in other materials that the bartender job is good for getting poon, and I've seen it anecdotally myself. Maybe I should stick to regular game.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, maybe I'm looking for a magic bullet, that doesn't exist. On the other hand, I think it has been stated here as well as in other materials that the bartender job is good for getting poon, and I've seen it anecdotally myself. Maybe I should stick to regular game.
The magic bullet doesn't even exist if you become a lawyer (just for poon).

I did work a s a bartender when I was younger, but let me tell you: it always depends on your demeanor. It might increase your SMV a little bit, and ofcourse you are surrounded by p00n much more,which increases the number game. Some women will try to use you for free drinks entrance ect, and if you pick something up she is bound to be waisted ( never a good thing ) . It's less romantic then it seems.

But you'll also see the sl00ts you are after getting picked up by regular Joe's. You gotta have thick skin, be very social and tolerant amongst drunks, and being a emotional tampon just comes with the job. And it's very demanding on your health. Yiu bound to drink more then normal, unregular working times ect.

Great for increasing your social circle though.

I'd rather be a regular at the bar then a worker at the bar. A confident regular DJ with plenty of game doesn't have less chance of getting p00n then a bartender.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, I have been in your shoes before so let me help you out. I know you are tired of hearing all about your mission, never make women your mission, and "just go to the bar and approach instead man". I did work as a bartender in college and for a couple of years after college. At some point I will make a thread on the service industry as well but for now, let me offer you some guidance. I know what you are trying to do which is use a job or lifestyle that will supplement your quest for getting laid.

Well, bartender isn't actually it. You are too busy working and getting drinks to people than actually gaming. Yeah you might get access to some service industry girls but you later come to find that a lot of them are also sugar babies. Instead, the job you might want to go for is club promoter. It can be done more easily part-time and you are practically going around inviting women to clubs. What you do is supplement your cold approach game with access.

You will be cold approaching to invite hot girls out to the club. If I was you, I would look more into that. Most of the times, bartenders are too exhausted from the night of high volume to even have the energy to game.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This would honestly be a great gig for someone in their 20s. There are a few nightlife venues in my area that hire a bunch of hot women as bartenders, servers, etc. that basically wear lingerie while at work and I do know that they make a ton of money. I feel like if you live in a college town or city with a very popping nightlife scene and you are age appropriate for the area you could do quite well. I personally would not want to work in a setting like this, it attracts certain types of individuals that are a bit shady, both the professionals working in that environment and the patrons that attend.

If you are looking for this as a side gig for extra income you could do quite well. If you are looking for it to purely meet women, I feel that there would be other alternatives to this. Instead of being a bartender why not just go to a bar and approach women?
As someone who has bartended before as a side gig, just know that even getting the gig itself is tough. I got it because I bartended in college and the manager knew me personally. For most guys with no experience, expect to start out as barback or some humiliating role. Then you might get moved up to bartender. Expect to take an year for that.

Things may be different in Sweden though, my experience is solely in the US where bartending is worshiped.

Then, if you are doing it part-time, expect to be burned the f-ck out. You will barely have energy to do anything.

RBK

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good side gig for quick cash, bad long term prospect with potential for burn out.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never really seen or heard bartenders getting action in my experience. The women are looking around the bar for men, sure you might see a bartender spitting some game, but it's never to the high-level girls in the club/bar.

If you want a job get a job, if you want pvssy find pvssy. Just seems like a waste of time merging the two.

You will need high-level game to get girls as a bartender, charisma, charm, good looks etc... it's not for entry-level (which you're at based on this thread).

Reaction score
Never really seen or heard bartenders getting action in my experience. The women are looking around the bar for men, sure you might see a bartender spitting some game, but it's never to the high-level girls in the club/bar.

If you want a job get a job, if you want pvssy find pvssy. Just seems like a waste of time merging the two.

You will need high-level game to get girls as a bartender, charisma, charm, good looks etc... it's not for entry-level (which you're at based on this thread).
Usually the bartenders that got a lot of action were good looking and had access to drugs & parties lol. It's kind of similar to a fraternity house imho.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Usually the bartenders that got a lot of action were good looking and had access to drugs & parties lol. It's kind of similar to a fraternity house imho.
And these men will do well with women regardless of which side of the bar they stand.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To be fair, some jobs and hobbies can legitimately help you out with game to an extent. I think club promoters with the right fundamentals can pull more than the average guy with the same fundamentals. Let's not discount the value of a lifestyle and the investment that goes into it. However, I think that bartender is kind of overrated for a job. You do not get as much time to interact with women since you are busy making drinks in a busy venue. Club promoter and model photographer will do far more wonders than bartending for the average guy looking to get laid a lot.

As for nightlife itself, a lot goes into it. You cannot just be a bartender anywhere. You have to find the prime spots and unfortunately, those shifts are tough to come across and will go to the bimbo in her 20s. Oh and let me tell you, most women in the service industry are beyond broken. A lot of them are some of the most entitled, cynical, and narcissistic women you will ever meet. Ever try to talk to a ****tail waitress or bartender that has hit the wall? Oh boy that is one hard wall to hit and you won't meet a more bitter woman.

If guys have that nightlife thirst, I'd suggest becoming a club promoter. It is way more doable and works well with a full time job, I mean not perfectly since you are out late at night.

Lifestyle advancements are very key. A lot of getting laid relies on what city you live in, where in that city you live, and how often you are giving yourself access to hot girls.