"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Taking birth control every other day

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
I’m gonna make this short because I typed out a novella off my phone which took ages and now is gone so I’ll gloss over.

I bought a morning after pill on Sunday, my friend Katie convinced me at lunch so she’s got me one (men can’t buy them here) and we went back to mine to chill for a bit.

That evening the girl rocks up to my place with loads of food. I produce the pill she flips out saying I’ve insulted her and she feels hurt. I told her she’s hurt me not taking the pill properly while I’m busting nuts inside her obliviously. She then refused to take it, “I can’t it will mess with my body... it will hurt I’ll get cramps”

The girl whose idea it was told me it just bring a period forward nothing radical. I ask why she’s acting like it’s an abortion pill and to take it or we’re done and I have nothing more to say to her. “Do you really not want a baby with me that badly” as if she asked that, too ms y red flags for me to address that in the heat of the argument.

Next she says where did you get this, wa sit a real pharmacy, show me the receipt. I had to dig the bag out of the bin ffs to show her. She kept making up excuses and I was just like wow... she really doesn’t want to take it. She made me promise if I took it I wasn’t going to break up with her anyway. She took it, we lay in bed and slept, woke up for work and left.

I haven’t seen her since although we’ve been texting. I’m debating whether to just quit and run now or wait a couple weeks.
You need therapy dude. I see kids in your near future. Congrats?
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top