"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Taking back your sorry's.

Nicklah

New Member
Joined
Sep 13, 2004
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Sydney
For the sake of my own pride, what do you guys think of this,

There is a girl of my past. Originally she was obsessed with me, but as the story often goes things reveresed. for a LONG time ( 18 months ). i was whipped, desperate and completly obsessed. i aplogised for nothing, you know the story.

I feel like telling her that i take back everything i said sorry about, everytime that i got angry and walked off, she came back saying " i want to be friends with you " so i would come back , and wonder why i get pissed off again.

Basically it just REALLY pisses me off the way i acted about it, its embaressing. I dont want her walking awaythinking she had it on me. I really dont. I just want to tell her to go "f@#k her self"
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Grey Fox

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 14, 2003
Messages
545
Reaction score
14
Let it be a lesson you learn from and leave behind, don't carry the weight of the desire for vindication around your neck, it will only bring you down. It could have been longer and worse, be happy you realized what was up, some guys never do. Knowing that you should be able to let it go.

-Grey Fox
 

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2003
Messages
1,113
Reaction score
3
my story might help you out bud

In high school I was in a situation like that once. I tried to get with this girl sophmore year, but I was hardcore AFC and scared her away. She straight burned me, it sucked but I forgot about her.

Our paths crossed again senior year, we wound up at the same party. I was at a table, talkin with some other people and she happened to be listening. I was just shootin the sh*t, making jokes and conversing normally. I didn't even talk to the girl.

I get back home at 1AMish, hop on the PC to check my e-mail and log off and you know who sends me an IM? That damn girl that rejected me. I didn't even talk to the chick and she's all on me wanting to know what I've been up to for the past few years LOL. Man it felt good not giving a f*ck about her or what she thought of me. She even showed up outside my classes and crap, it was great :cool:

Point is, you don't need to tell the b1tch off to feel better about yourself. Just know that if you two met up now for the first time, if you were your usual DJ self she'd be all over you. Live a good life, that's the best revenge.
 

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 12, 2004
Messages
1,352
Reaction score
8
Re: my story might help you out bud

Originally posted by ShizamDaMan
In high school I was in a situation like that once. I tried to get with this girl sophmore year, but I was hardcore AFC and scared her away. She straight burned me, it sucked but I forgot about her.

Our paths crossed again senior year, we wound up at the same party. I was at a table, talkin with some other people and she happened to be listening. I was just shootin the sh*t, making jokes and conversing normally. I didn't even talk to the girl.

I get back home at 1AMish, hop on the PC to check my e-mail and log off and you know who sends me an IM? That damn girl that rejected me. I didn't even talk to the chick and she's all on me wanting to know what I've been up to for the past few years LOL. Man it felt good not giving a f*ck about her or what she thought of me. She even showed up outside my classes and crap, it was great :cool:

Point is, you don't need to tell the b1tch off to feel better about yourself. Just know that if you two met up now for the first time, if you were your usual DJ self she'd be all over you. Live a good life, that's the best revenge.
Are you high or something?Pumping and dumping is the greatest feeling in the world!
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Tell me how far Rubben Studdards - "I'm sorry for 2004" got him and I'll let you know. ;)
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

mrax

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2004
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Re: my story might help you out bud

Originally posted by ShizamDaMan

Point is, you don't need to tell the b1tch off to feel better about yourself. Just know that if you two met up now for the first time, if you were your usual DJ self she'd be all over you. Live a good life, that's the best revenge.
This is some of the best advice I've ever read.
 

LuisGarcia10

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 9, 2004
Messages
310
Reaction score
9
Location
England
I get back home at 1AMish, hop on the PC to check my e-mail and log off and you know who sends me an IM? That damn girl that rejected me
:D

Almost exactly the same thing that happened to me.

A girl rejected me a while back, she was at a gig which I went to the other week, she was talking to me etc and I was paying a hotter girl more attention.

The night after I hop on the computer and she's there!

It is funny watching it happen.
 
Top