Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Taking an Uber with a Girl

CollegeMan22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're taking an Uber with a girl, should you (a) sit in the middle of the backseat with her next to you (on either side), or should you (b) sit on one end and she on the other end? I ask because I don't know the social expectations regarding this.

Attachments

Serenity

Reaction score
I don't think in terms of social expectations, I think reasonably. I'd pick option B because the middle seat is very uncomfortable. She can sit there if she absolutely has to be glued to me even for that short time, but I don't care if she wants to sit more comfortably which is reasonable. Either way I'm not taking the middle seat.

e.l.s

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a weird question IMO. Just get in and sit however you want. Personally, I would prefer a taxi over Uber when pulling a chick. A taxi driver will not write a bad review and give me a one star rating if I start doing things with the girl in the back seat, like fingering her or letting her hold the D to get her excited for what is to come.

In my experience, I just open the door and let her get in first. Then I get in and sit on the side. She does whatever she wants - sits on the other side or next to me. Some girls will not want to do anything in the car with the driver there and will just sit on the other end of the car while others will pull their boobs out and will be DTF in the car with the driver there.

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
are you talking about uber pool? or are you talking about taking an uber with a girl you know?
if this is uber pool sit far away from her, don't be a weirdo

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If it's a random girl you're sharing an Uber with, sit on the opposite side unless you're having a conversation and she's leaning in to you.

If it's a girl you know then sit as close together as possible.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're taking an Uber with a girl, should you (a) sit in the middle of the backseat with her next to you (on either side), or should you (b) sit on one end and she on the other end? I ask because I don't know the social expectations regarding this.
Sit as close as possible. If she has a problem with that, you're mostly wasting your time dealing with her at all.

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last time I did this on a date I sat in the front passenger seat chatting to the driver and she was in the back seat with my bicycle lol