Taking a walk?

Konjac

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys I need advice about something.
I started in my new school this Monday and it’s already Friday tomorrow. I've talked to a lot of girls this week and I want to see this one girl one on one this Saturday or Sunday. I haven't got her number yet, but I'm going to get it tomorrow.
Now, when I call her up and tell her I want to see her, where do we go? She lives nearby a mall and I was thinking about taking a walk around there, since it's close to her house she'd feel more comfortable and it wouldn't seem like a big deal. Does this sound like a good idea or should I do something else with her? What are your experiences with this kind of stuff?

JayUK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man the first time I went on a date with a gurl I had gotten to know through msn, so it wasnt that awkward cus i saw her around school!
If you wna play it cool, then you can go to the mall, but then have somewhere else lined up afterwards, like if your atthe mall and your havin a good time, then you feel like shes comfortable then you can say 'hey you wna get outta here? I know this really cool place to get some food!' Or say you wanna show her somethin awesome, then take her sumwhere random! Or you could play sum Football wit her. I took a gurl to play american football, and she had no idea what it was because were in England, so that was cool. But its up to you man. Any way, if you think the date at the mall isnt goin good, you can always go for broke an go somewhere quiet. If the dates goin well, then you can take the risk, just depends how you feel at the time. Just dont tell her your gna do it an dont make it part of your plans! Just do it randomly man, be cool! Let me know how you get on man! Goooood luck!

Ramrod

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah

The most important thing here is - do *you* like going to the mall? Whenever I go to the mall, I always get a cookie. Double fudge is my favorite.
If you don't care for the mall, then go somewhere else. Do something that YOU like. Remember, she is stepping into your world.
For example, I like fishing. If my girl doesn't like fishing, I tell her dumb ass to get lost. Fishing is fun as hell, and on a date you can get some really good kino going by trying to push her off the boat. Add in some subtle word-play like "let me help you get my worm on your hook" and you're in.
Wow, I have a giant boner now just thinking about fishing. I think I'll just ditch school tomorrow and go down to the lake so I can catch a delicious bass.

Konjac

Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't talk to her much today so I just said fvck it.
For some reason this girl gets uglier and uglier with each day that passes and I don't know, I'm having doubts about hooking up with her. If she comes on to me, then I'll consider taking her, if not, fvck it.
There are a lot of girls in my school who I know I've got a shot with and some who I think I can get with. It's only been five days, so I've got a lot of time on my hands. I just don't want to move too fast with a girl and then get buyers remorse and dump her. There are only 40 students in my grade and about 200 total in the whole school, so I really don't want rumours to spread and get a bad rep.

Has anyone gotten a GF (girlfriend) through school? If so, tell me about it, I'd really like to know.

Bballer7389

Don Juan
Reaction score
damn, only 40 ppl in ur grade? and I thoguht my grade was small....... but on topic, if your not feeling her, jsut go ahead nad look for other girls then.