Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Taking A Rejection With Grace?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I also agree that the sting of rejections never goes away.
I think that for a lot of guys, the rejections genuinely don't bother them. I can understand the mindset where it wouldn't, or shouldn't. Numbers game and all. It just so happens for me, I don't like it.

Not surprised to hear that David Deangelo is the source of the smirking. Apparently he's helped a lot of guys, but I could never quite embrace him. I mean, an occasional c0cky/funny comment can be amusing. But to build an entire personality on it, or to build an entire dating strategy on it? Sounds like madness to me. Besides, if I was around someone like that for eight hours a day, I'd most likely want to punch them in the mouth.

Then he named one of his dating products "C0cky Comedy". I've said before that PUAs have the worst terminology of any field I can think of, and that title fits right in.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I mean, an occasional c0cky/funny comment can be amusing. But to build an entire personality on it, or to build an entire dating strategy on it? Sounds like madness to me. Besides, if I was around someone like that for eight hours a day, I'd most likely want to punch them in the mouth.
Precisely.

Let’s assume for the sake of argument that it works well on women. But...

I personally wouldn’t want to adopt a persona that I, as a guy, view as irritating.

I’ve known some guys that are c&f “naturals.” I can only take them in small doses and would never consider being friends with them.

Last edited:

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All depends on her body language. If I think she is really interested I'll give her my 1st name and number and say, "Here's my name and number if 'maybe' becomes a 'yes' and time id right let me know, but don't wait too long." Then that's it sometimes they call, usually they don't. If my read on her is that she really isn't interested, I don't say anything... just keep on with what I'm doing.