"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Taking A Rejection With Grace?

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,755
Reaction score
9,955
I also agree that the sting of rejections never goes away.
I think that for a lot of guys, the rejections genuinely don't bother them. I can understand the mindset where it wouldn't, or shouldn't. Numbers game and all. It just so happens for me, I don't like it.

Not surprised to hear that David Deangelo is the source of the smirking. Apparently he's helped a lot of guys, but I could never quite embrace him. I mean, an occasional c0cky/funny comment can be amusing. But to build an entire personality on it, or to build an entire dating strategy on it? Sounds like madness to me. Besides, if I was around someone like that for eight hours a day, I'd most likely want to punch them in the mouth.

Then he named one of his dating products "C0cky Comedy". I've said before that PUAs have the worst terminology of any field I can think of, and that title fits right in.
 

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
8,395
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I mean, an occasional c0cky/funny comment can be amusing. But to build an entire personality on it, or to build an entire dating strategy on it? Sounds like madness to me. Besides, if I was around someone like that for eight hours a day, I'd most likely want to punch them in the mouth.
Precisely.

Let’s assume for the sake of argument that it works well on women. But...

I personally wouldn’t want to adopt a persona that I, as a guy, view as irritating.

I’ve known some guys that are c&f “naturals.” I can only take them in small doses and would never consider being friends with them.
 
Last edited:

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2014
Messages
4,762
Reaction score
7,975
Location
USA, Louisiana
All depends on her body language. If I think she is really interested I'll give her my 1st name and number and say, "Here's my name and number if 'maybe' becomes a 'yes' and time id right let me know, but don't wait too long." Then that's it sometimes they call, usually they don't. If my read on her is that she really isn't interested, I don't say anything... just keep on with what I'm doing.
 
Top