"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Taking a girl's vigininty

lebon

Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2003
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
London
I've been seeing this girl for a few weeks and she told she's a virgin which to be honest I already knew....somehow I just knew...she's the perfect innocent, girl next door type. Anyway I've never slept with a virgin before and although I can't wait I am a little nervous also because I know its going to be uncomfortable for her. So what if anything do I need to do differently? I'm reasonably experienced...although certainly not as much as I 'd like to be, and was wondering if anyone had any advice for me.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

VictorK

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 20, 2003
Messages
196
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Canada
Don't go for it like a porn star when your into it. Start off slow and soft and let her body tell you what shes ready for.
 
Top