Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Taking a break from gaming bxtches

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im going to take a break from PURSUING women.

Not for a day. Not for a week. Not for a month.

I would say about a year

I won't do any pick up. I won't try and fvck them. I won't go on dates.

Obviously I will still talk to them. They are half the world. I'm not about to eradicate half the world from my life. I will just treat them as regular people though. No intention of fvcking them. No intention of raising their interest level. No intention of seducing them or dating them.

Too mind consuming for where im at right now. I need to focus on building my education, my body, my intellect, my network, my reputation, my bank account etc etc.

I've done enough gaming for now to understand the fundamentals. Im sure the game is ingrained in me so much that I will continue to unintentionally raise their interest levels and girls will still want to sleep with me. But I've slept with enough women for the time being and want to work on myself WITHOUT women as the periphery reason.

I'm slowly realizing that fvcking women is not my purpose in life. I like it dont get me wrong, who doesn't? But I'm putting too much of my own energy into it. I should place that energy elsewhere, where I will actually benefit more.

I'm probably gunna get flamed for this hahaha.

Has anyone ever embarked on a break from PURSUING females?

asa_don

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
narcissist said:
Im going to take a break from PURSUING women.

Not for a day. Not for a week. Not for a month.

I would say about a year

I won't do any pick up. I won't try and fvck them. I won't go on dates.

Obviously I will still talk to them. They are half the world. I'm not about to eradicate half the world from my life. I will just treat them as regular people though. No intention of fvcking them. No intention of raising their interest level. No intention of seducing them or dating them.

Too mind consuming for where im at right now. I need to focus on building my education, my body, my intellect, my network, my reputation, my bank account etc etc.

I've done enough gaming for now to understand the fundamentals. Im sure the game is ingrained in me so much that I will continue to unintentionally raise their interest levels and girls will still want to sleep with me. But I've slept with enough women for the time being and want to work on myself WITHOUT women as the periphery reason.

I'm slowly realizing that fvcking women is not my purpose in life. I like it dont get me wrong, who doesn't? But I'm putting too much of my own energy into it. I should place that energy elsewhere, where I will actually benefit more.

I'm probably gunna get flamed for this hahaha.

Has anyone ever embarked on a break from PURSUING females?

i don't believe this for a minute, when you start itching for a whoop of pvssy you will be back out on the prowl.

all you got to do is have some old plates handy and ready to fvck when you get the urge, you wont waste time trying to game new chicks, then you can focus on yourself and your goals.

when you're 18-25 you should focus on what you need to get done to be sucessful, women should take a back seat so they don't hold you back, after you get sucessful with a good job having money, you can game chicks and get all the pvssy you want, you will be a success with the chicks and with your own life situation.

too many guys cater to women and don't get their sh1t done, the women hold 'em back from achieving success and ruin their lives, then the chick leaves 'em and goes off with another guy, then the dude is fvcked and winds up with nothing with nothing accomplished, this happens a lot, a good reason not to be in relationships during those years just for that reason alone.

got a question for you. did you get fired for throwing water on that chick at work? does that have anything to do with this change?

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hear ya man...sometimes, it would be nice to take a break....my sex drive and ego won't let me though....it's nice to do fun things not concerning women at times like just goign to the beach, mountains ect...playing baseball....also we always preach about it's a good thing to get rejected means you are trying.....but no matter how many times it happens, rejection can really bring you down at times...especially when it's a lot of rejections in one day or night....but it's necessary for success...

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
asa_don said:
i don't believe this for a minute, when you start itching for a whoop of pvssy you will be back out on the prowl.

all you got to do is have some old plates handy and ready to fvck when you get the urge, you wont waste time trying to game new chicks, then you can focus on yourself and your goals.

when you're 18-25 you should focus on what you need to get done to be sucessful, women should take a back seat so they don't hold you back, after you get sucessful with a good job having money, you can game chicks and get all the pvssy you want, you will be a success with the chicks and with your own life situation.

too many guys cater to women and don't get their sh1t done, the women hold 'em back from achieving success and ruin their lives, then the chick leaves 'em and goes off with another guy, then the dude is fvcked and winds up with nothing with nothing accomplished, this happens a lot, a good reason not to be in relationships during those years just for that reason alone.

got a question for you. did you get fired for throwing water on that chick at work? does that have anything to do with this change?
Good points.

Thats exactly what i mean. I'm taking a break - aka they are taking the backseat. My priorities come first - education, career, money, gym. I dont want to be that dude that ends up being unsuccessful because i put too much of my energy chasing women.

I want to build a foundation for my life, and realize im putting too much energy into sleeping with women - which is working, but too time/mind consuming. So my solution? Take all that energy and put it into my schooling, money making, gaining lean muscle, building connections etc etc.

As for my part time job. I didnt get fired. They didn't say anything. I also found out that the girl likes me a lot. So maybe she stuck up for me or some sh1t. I have no idea. Just glad i didnt get canned. :)

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They're supposed to take a back seat anyway. You'll probably find them coming to you more with this attitude.

finickywake

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm almost 26 and I wish at 21 I made the decision you just made, or had anyone explain to me the many things I've come to terms with and learned over the last 4-5 years, not only about women but about life in general. I put all of my energy into drinking, ****ing, and doing drugs. I'm now behind by a few years and making up for lost time. I think once you've 'gamed' enough women to understand how it works you see how utterly pointless it can be when there are far better priorities to have. Also how little effort is required when said priorities are the main focus in one's life. Good luck with all your endeavors.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's fine OP, all guys need a "detox" every once in awhile. If your gut is telling you to take a break, then you should. There will be plenty of women around when you return.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bıtches be costin money, eh? lol

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
agree with espi about OPs age...time is the most precious resource we have...your 20s go by very very quickly....i was married for three years in my 20s and had a serious career and have never felt like i have really gotten those three years back....it's just not the same once you reach your 30s...nothing is as new and fresh....before you know it, you'll be 30 then 40 then 50 yada yada....20s is the last of your real youth, you should be soaking up every minute of it....women can be very energy and time consuming....but man, you only live once...and when you get older there will be plenty down time to say f&ck women...

Don-Kong

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, balance is the key.
I think you are doing the right thing for now.

We have to find meaning in our lives for game to work well.
Game is just fun and chicks are part of that fun but if we don't concentrate on the other stuff life would seem pretty empty.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don-Kong said:
if we don't concentrate on the other stuff life would seem pretty empty.
Gotta say, I've more or less come to grips with the fact that life is, actually, completely meaningless and empty. There is no point to anything we do as an individual, a society, a species, or as living creatures.

Now that I'm okay with that, I can focus on poon :D

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:
Gotta say, I've more or less come to grips with the fact that life is, actually, completely meaningless and empty. There is no point to anything we do as an individual, a society, a species, or as living creatures.

Now that I'm okay with that, I can focus on poon :D

Nihilism at its finest.

I basically agree with you completely. Except im a pure skeptic, so there's always room to question those premises.

jurry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Gotta say, I've more or less come to grips with the fact that life is, actually, completely meaningless and empty."

Life doesn't need meaning or meaningless, life never stopped to question what it was doing or why. Only the human mind does such a thing, uniquely in nature as far as I can tell..

And that is where trouble sets in. When we begin to identify ourselves as that isolated, egoic self, different from all the other "things". Then we want things for ourselves, theres not enough to go around, we might even kill for it, whatever "it" happens to be at the particular moment.

It seems to be a subtle biological success that that grasping, needy attitude does not work well with women.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
narcissist said:
Nihilism at its finest.

I basically agree with you completely. Except im a pure skeptic, so there's always room to question those premises.
I've been questioning those premises since I was your age. To this day I've not found any evidence that refutes them. If you do, lemme know.

omardacool

Don Juan
Reaction score
I always tried to do that but it is always difficult to step away from the game, females can mess your whole flo up pretty quick , it never works out for me, but it is always a great idea to better yourself and take a break..

Megaman XIV

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sylvester the cat said:
They're supposed to take a back seat anyway. You'll probably find them coming to you more with this attitude.
Problem is, though it's good to take a break from women, you can't do that and have women flocking to you a month later.

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:
I've been questioning those premises since I was your age. To this day I've not found any evidence that refutes them. If you do, lemme know.

I have not, nor do I really plan on finding evidence for or against such claims.

Im merely and ape on a ball in a complex system of space and time that is beyond my own comprehension. To claim one has ACTUAL knowledge on such matters is the most narcissistic thing one can do. Im not THAT narcissistic.

But yeah, I tend to take the socratic point of view on life "Only thing I know is that I know nothing"

BUT have been swayed towards existential nihilism. Could be wrong though.

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm taking a break from new girls, currently just sitting in what seems like a MLTR so it's not taking too much effort to keep that going sweet. Even though it's kind of annoying.

You sound like you should go travelling or something, somewhere remote, where it's just you and your thoughts.