Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Take those earphones out!

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a quick tip that really helped me in my newbie stage (hence this is out of experience) and indeed even my current stage with my sociability and confidence.

Do you enjoy blasting your earlobes into submission with some Heavy Metal whilst walking down the street/on the bus/on the train/wherever in public? Want a great way to improve your sociability and confidence?

Take those damned earphones out!

That's right, leave your mp3 player/cd player/tape player/minidisc player/portable vinyl player at home. As a result of this you'll have to entertain yourself in 'other ways'? How? No, not public masturbation but rather talking to other random people. That's right. Ya see that guy over there? He's living a life and probably has some interesting things to say, go find out about him, or just discuss recent news, or whatever.

This may be hard if, like me, you like good music and you'll probably screw it up the first few times (the fact you're actually trying it out is far more important). However, the benefits are immense.

Do this everyday and I guarantee that your confidence, sociability and maturity will soar, plus everyone likes the guy everyone likes (makes sense huh?). Did you really want to blast the latest attempt from Avril Lavigne to imitate a cat dying into your head that much anyway?

There is no 3-wood.

bust.it

Don Juan
Reaction score
frag good tip but I can see it easily backfiring if overused. Do it too often and you'll look like you NEED attention to feel good about yourself. There's one girl in my class who greets everyone with an overly enthusiastic "HEY THERE JOHN!!!" with a pat on the back and big grin. People see right through that in an instant.

Plus, my music > street noise :D

REDblueOI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Great tip. Another mod of it is wear your phns around your neck. And play "feel good" music. Oldies, not so oldies, new stuff, anything that'll put a smile on your/everyones face. If your singing along to "I will survive" or "lets get it on" it will draw attention, hence, easy eyecontact. Cuz your being silly, you get an easy smile. Then, you have an easy convo start/topic - MUSIC!!!

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by fragmentor
There is no 3-wood.
hahaha... priceless.

Reaction score
FUUUUCK THAT!!! its a good tip for DJing and stuff, but in my opinion, I love music more than girls and if I'm gonna listen to some dang music, i'm gonna listen to it! and if listening to music on my headphones, makes me more non-social than so be it.

I actually get some attention from chicks, everytime I bring in my collection of music to school. It generates SOCIALIZING many times.

nevertheless your thread was a no-brainer, but a good one at that.