Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Take the word slut...

superchristx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
and cut it out of your vocabulary. I see a lot of guys on here using the term, and I know a lot of guys in real life who throw it around a lot too. I personally do not like the term 'sloot' (that's how we said it in my old neighborhood) because I think that in addition to being hypocritical (I'm trying to have as much sex as possible, right?) it is also a big turnoff when a woman hears you using it.

I am no feminist, not by a long shot, but I do believe in real, meaningful equality between men and women. The word 'slut' is a relic of our chauvinistic and puritanical society, it reveals how backwards and old-fashioned your thinking is. Any woman who is not a virgin is a sloot to somebody, and even a virgin in Afghanistan, if she wears shorts or lets her hair down, is labeled a sloot and a wh0re and might even be killed.

Let's do some hypotheticals to get you thinking my way. So how many men is too many for a woman to have had? Two? Ten? What if the men were all from some disease-infested city (like Baltimore?) What if an African woman is a virgin until she married, but her husband infects her with HIV on their wedding night? What if a girl slept around a lot when she was young, but changed her ways and is now very chaste? What about a woman who was raped or abused? What about a woman who is an alcoholic and tends to put-out when she drinks? You should be careful who you label a sloot and why, is it because she dresses scandalously, is it because she left you for another guy and you're bitter, is it because she's had more partners than you think she should have?

Plus, if you use this kind of language infront of a woman, it will turn her off! Why would you want to reinforce this idea that sleeping with you is a bad thing? Why would you want her to think you will judge her for where she's been or what she might do with you?

This is getting kinda long. Bottom line is this: Most people like sex and want to have more of it. We got this idea stuck in our culture from St. Augustine that sex is dirty and wrong, and it has gotten twisted around into a vague notion that 'too much' sex is dirty and wrong. You want to get laid as many times as you can, RIGHT? Is it really fair to hold something against a sloot, say you could never marry a sloot, when you're own actions are turning nice girls into sloots, by your definition? Basically I think you can categorize PEOPLE as virgins and non-virgins, diseased and non-diseased. I hope this post wasn't too boring, and thank you for reading it.

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SLUT-Single, Loving, Unique, Treat

SUPER,LIKEABLE, UNDER SEXED, TERRIFIC

Sleazy, Lose, Ugly, Tramp

Smooth, Lover, Upmost, Tricky

The Librarian

Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally, I use the word slut to refer to women who repeatedly have bad sex.

Yes, I said that. Gasp! In my view of the world, there is such a thing as bad sex.

My favorite bar has a wide range of people who frequent it. It is mostly people my own age. However, there are a few creepy older guys that show up and a few older skanks that pop in. Think of it this way... I'm in the prime of my life. Now, suppose I went home one night with one of the old skanks. Would that sex be desirable? No! Similarly, it be good sex if an attractive woman my age went home with one of the creepy older guys? No!

In both of those cases, there would be something extremely funky going on and in both cases it seems likely that alcohol was the man reason that sex took place. Now, once or twice.. that's understandable. What word other than slut would you use to describe a woman who does this kind of thing frequently?

Furthermore, I think quite a lot of people are smart enough to clean up their language in front of their ladies. The man doesn't have call anyone a slut or *****, except to make a special kind of point. The man doesn't have to curse to make his point. That much is just basic for many men, although it may very depending on the man's particular culture.

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls love penis. Convince them that's okay and they'll be more willing to f.uck. End of story.

p.s. Don't be a blabbermouth about your sexual conquests, cause that gets around and girls will know that their reputations are on the line when (and if) they f.uck you.

Max Jones

Reaction score
Men and women are different. What is normal behavior for a man is not normal for a women. Female promiscuity is almost always associated with a personality disorder, ie. bi-polar, borderline, or histrionic, and often caused by childhood abuse. Male promiscuity is not. This is why there is a double standard. Hence the existence of the word Slut.

lebRambo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree. At best, it is unhelpful in the quest to get laid. At worst, downright destructive.

Willis

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Men and women are different. What is normal behavior for a man is not normal for a women. Female promiscuity is almost always associated with a personality disorder, ie. bi-polar, borderline, or histrionic, and often caused by childhood abuse. Male promiscuity is not. This is why there is a double standard. Hence the existence of the word Slut."

Hell. MAX Jones knows what the hell hes talkin about. Men are supposed to be the hunters and things of that nature not females. If a chick approached u wouldnt u think that shes "FAST" or something is wrong because u were suppose to be the 1 to approach her?

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Willis said:
"Men and women are different. What is normal behavior for a man is not normal for a women.
so are you saying that the men can sleep around with anyone and not be slvts but if women sleep around then they are slvts?
so again, tell us who you are sleeping around with? other men?
because women aren't allowed to be sleeping around, then you must be sleeping with other men..

can you smell the bs?

it's the oldest double standard thing there ever was.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Take the word slut...
and cut it out of your vocabulary.

Unless you use it in bed. Most women like it. You'd be surprised.

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Max Jones said:
Men and women are different. What is normal behavior for a man is not normal for a women. Female promiscuity is almost always associated with a personality disorder, ie. bi-polar, borderline, or histrionic, and often caused by childhood abuse. Male promiscuity is not. This is why there is a double standard. Hence the existence of the word Slut.
Agreed. Evo-psych backs this all up...old news.

Basically, when women cheated, it could lead to a man unknowingly cuckolding for another man's baby. This is the absolute WORST scenario in evolution for the man! To devote all your resources to raise another man's genes without passing your own on! Talk about adding insult to injury! So, women who slept around like this were the absolute worst type to men!

Whereas a woman never has to wonder if a baby is hers - even if her man slept around on her. She ALWAYS knows without a doubt that she is raising her OWN kid. Thus, male infidelity was never as serious to her in the mating game.

Not to mention women also contract STDs easier than men...

So, THAT's why there's a double-standard. GET IT yet, folks???

Anyhow, you have to see the bigger picture here. What is happening with 2nd-wave feminism is that they are shifting all the guilt from women to men. Any guilt-inducing words for women are now politically-incorrect...whereas more and more guilt-tripping words keep being added for men. Like we are all dumb (Homer Simpson, Al Bundy, Raymond, Family Guy-type), perverted, violent rapists now. Funny - we're so "dumb," yet most all our technology and civilization was built by us!

Language is a great tool for meme warfare. It's very subtle, yet powerful. In fact, why do you think PU focuses so much on verbal Game?

So bottomline: Call a duck a duck and a sloot a sloot. It is what it is, so be it.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
Take the word slut...

Are you being serious or joking?

I know girls like dirty talk but, I never called a girlfriend a slut while in bed.
I may try this sometime :crazy: Hopefully she wont be offended....

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
Take the word slut...

I know girls like dirty talk but, I never called a girlfriend a slut while in bed.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never had a gf I didn't call a slvt in bed. My last gf told me she wanted me to call her a 'fvcking wh0re,' pull her hair, and smack her around a little. btw, she has two graduate professional degrees. Women of all types like it when you talk dirty to them.

Max Power

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wayword said:
Agreed. Evo-psych backs this all up...old news.

Basically, when women cheated, it could lead to a man unknowingly cuckolding for another man's baby. This is the absolute WORST scenario in evolution for the man! To devote all your resources to raise another man's genes without passing your own on! Talk about adding insult to injury! So, women who slept around like this were the absolute worst type to men!

Whereas a woman never has to wonder if a baby is hers - even if her man slept around on her. She ALWAYS knows without a doubt that she is raising her OWN kid. Thus, male infidelity was never as serious to her in the mating game.

Not to mention women also contract STDs easier than men...

So, THAT's why there's a double-standard. GET IT yet, folks???

Great comment, Wayword.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Birth control methods have rendered a lot of these old arguments against women's free expression of their sexuality as obsolete as the biblical edicts on selling one's daughter into slavery, killing people who work on the Sabbath, etc. Not only are there condoms, pills, and diaphragms at our disposal, but even "morning after" pills.

The words "slut" and "hor" are so often used in a totally wrong context.

A woman who marries and is faithful to one man for his money is more of a hor than one who sexes up a lot of men for pure enjoyment, as far as I'm concerned.

NickBe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Willis said:
"Men and women are different. What is normal behavior for a man is not normal for a women. Female promiscuity is almost always associated with a personality disorder, ie. bi-polar, borderline, or histrionic, and often caused by childhood abuse. Male promiscuity is not. This is why there is a double standard. Hence the existence of the word Slut."

Hell. MAX Jones knows what the hell hes talkin about. Men are supposed to be the hunters and things of that nature not females. If a chick approached u wouldnt u think that shes "FAST" or something is wrong because u were suppose to be the 1 to approach her?
I disagree, as society has progressed and flourished it has become apparent that men no longer fill the role of 'hunter' nor women the role of 'gatherer'. This simply means that we have progressed out of the era of being uncivilized animals. Female promiscuity is not caused by a disorder. I am not sure how you obtained your statistics but they are wrong. Most women are naturally promiscuous but hide the fact because they live in a society in which they are labeled for giving into their nature.

In the world we live in today promiscuity of both the sexes is becoming a more widely accepted. In backwards countries like America though their is still a stigma attached to womans being promiscuous.

If you want to bring the hunter/gather argument here you have already lost. You are on a site trying to learn how to get laid. If the hunter gather story still held true today you would not need a site like this. You would always be in control and women would naturally supplicate because you would be the stronger sex. However the way society has progressed men supplicate to women so the hunter/gather argument does not hold much water.

Although I do agree that as remanence of that era in human evolution women are still somewhat in essence viewed as the weaker sex and are categorized as sluts if they show promiscuity.

The fact is however that it is an ignorant, hypocritical term and it does not help your chances with women if they hear you saying it. It strikes a pretty damaging blow to your game actually.

I also find interesting that traveling in Europe women are much less scrutinized for being promiscuous and there is no denying that in Europe people are generally happier. I have also seen studies that show the link between violence and sexual repression. That is why America has so many more serial killers and child molesters compared to other less sexually repressed countries. that is an argument for another day though...

Blusher

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I.A.F.Y.B. said:

If you're not sure about it. Forget it. It's going to sound forced.
Confidence is the name of the game.

Willis

Don Juan
Reaction score
"If you want to bring the hunter/gather argument here you have already lost. You are on a site trying to learn how to get laid. If the hunter gather story still held true today you would not need a site like this. You would always be in control and women would naturally supplicate because you would be the stronger sex. However the way society has progressed men supplicate to women so the hunter/gather argument does not hold much water."

So u want a woman thats poked by everybody huh?
cause it sounds to me like u want a slut.

And if im on here tryna get laid what the hell ar u here for? is it the same reason or nobody actually taught u how to talk 2 a women and u need confidence? Huh NickBe

and so waht if men supplicate. what is supposed to happen men are supposed to be the aggressors and stop overanalysizing with these stupid theories and get laid 4real

Cowhead418

Don Juan
Reaction score
The reason I see why this double standard has gone on for so long is because men look down on women with many partners while women don't look down on men with many partners (quite the contrary, though it does happen). Anyway, men have several valid reasons for not wanting a girlfriend who has had many partners.

- Sex is physically deteriorating for women
- These types of women are much more likely to be carrying a disease - this is the major point for me. If STDs didn't exist (especially the condom resistant ones) I probably wouldn't care all that much about promiscuous women.
- Women who have slept with half the city means they don't have much self-respect and are often low-quality people
- As pointed out before, men have much more to lose if their partner is cheating, though what the hell are you doing married in the first place.

I always find it funny how this is the one double standard women whine incessantly about yet they ignore the multitude of double standards in their favor.

Brak86

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to think labelling women as "sluts" was a double standard, but I don't know now.

It isn't exactly the same for men and women because, for the most part, women are the choosers. Even a decently attractive woman can pretty much choose when she wants to have sex; whereas, even some of the more attractive males have to work for it.

I don't think it is a double standard because it is much easier for a woman to get sex.