"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Take It All Or Back Off?

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 25, 2003
Messages
478
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Scottsdale
Hey Guys.

You all know about my woman at this point, from previous threads. I am having her come over tommorow, she will end up at my place. Now if I am presented with the chance of going all the way, should I take it or should I keep the kissing and feeling up and leave the rest for another time? She is a virgin and most girls end up hating their first guy.

I am thinking if I leave it alone, I could keep her around ... due to her trust in me having doubled as I was presented with a genuine chance and did not take advantage of it or I could seem like pu$$y for not taking it.

Oh and she is 17 ... what is the saying 14 will get you 20? I am scurred of being somebody's GF in Prison.

Let me know what you guys think.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Quick

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2003
Messages
495
Reaction score
2
Location
Chicago
Most girls end up hating their first guy only if he screws them over. Otherwise, they usually remember them fondly, especially if he makes it nice for them.

If she's willing to have sex with you tomorrow, then you won't be taking advantage of her. She'll have already decided long before that she was willing to sleep with you. You might not hurt yourself too much if you decide to stop, but you're not going to get any brownie points by not sleeping with her if she gives you the opportunity.

If she gives you her virginity, she's going to stick around, for a much stronger reason than any "trust being doubled". Because she really likes you and she already trusts you. Plus if you're going to analyze it like that, you being her first will build a stronger bond than not sleeping with her.
 
Last edited:

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 25, 2003
Messages
478
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Scottsdale
Thanks.

I was thinking of that. I am just paranoid, I guess. Things are going real fast right now for the both of us and I want to make sure that its not one of those hasty female decisions which she will regret in the morning.
 

Colt45

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 23, 2003
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Phoenix
Some times you just have to go for it and hope for the best. If she realy like you she won't make you someone's b1tch in prison.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top