"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Take her home?

ChesterB

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2003
Messages
108
Reaction score
0
Location
Germany
I got to know this girl 2 weeks ago at a party. We've been talking and kinoing all the time at the party. When it came to goodbye I just got a kiss on the cheek.
I had a date with her last Saturday (playing pool and going to a bar later) and it was pretty much the same.
What do you suggest? I'd like to take her to my home, because it shouldn't be difficult to kiss there or even have sex.
But I live with my familiy, so that's a problem.
Should I ask her to come over to watch some movie or should I go out with her on a "regular" date (maybe going to the cinema this time) and ask her later to come to my home?
She has got her own appartment, do you know a way to get there?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 13, 2003
Messages
1,298
Reaction score
8
-

Walk her to her place, kiss her, stand there for a sec (not in a desperate PLEASE INVITE ME UPSTAIRS sort of way - but ina confident, I had a great time tonight sort of way). She'll understand she can ask you up.

BTW., you're 22, why don't you have your own place?
 
Top