Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Take chances! also for those shy guys, quick story from a personal experience

jefh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me start by saying that I'm 26 years old. I have always been a shy guy ( been changing it for the past year) it was really extreme on high school, girls would make me blush just by talking to me. I had this cute girl on high school since the 9th grade, she would talk to me as other girls ( although I wasn't the type of guy that girls will fall for left and right, I was asked on by 5 different girls if I wanted to be their bf, but I didn't like them so I rejected them) As I was saying, there was this girl who I met since 9th grade, she was funny and beautiful. I always liked her, but never had the balls to say anything to her. I always thought that she was out of league. Grade 9th and 10th went by and I didn't say anything, she moved to a different city, not far but still change schools by the 11th grade. I was really sad to see her go. Eventually I met this other girl by 12th grade and she was my gf for the next 2 years.

HOWEVER, here is the twist to the story. I recently found in facebook this girl I was crazy about, she is now married with 2 kids. We started messaging back and forth to catch up with our lives. Into the conversation she started to drop signs that she wanted to tell me something, she first told me, you were the sweetest guy I've known, you always made me blush. So I told her, you know, it sadden me that you left because I didn't get to see you anymore. Then she confessed, "oh I thought you didn't notice, I have to confess you something, I was crazy about you, I suffered a lot because I left and didn't see you anymore, I was in love with you but I knew you were never going to lay eyes on me, so I did my best to forget about you, I was always jealous when other girls talked to you, then went on to mentioning all these feelings when she talked to me or how she couldn't wait for the next day to see me, she was really in love with me.

I guess what I'm trying to tell you guys is that sometimes we have that mentality, "oh I won't talk to that girl, she is out of my league" or say oh why bother, she is gonna say no. This is what happened with me and this girl, I always thought that if I ask her out she was gonna say no, because I thought she was too beautiful for me, but to my surprise she thought the same about me, that I was never gonna lay eyes on her. Don't let this happen to you, regret is an awful feeling. You never know, maybe the girl you like and think is out of your league does like you and if she doesn't, it doesn't hurt to ask.

AH909

Don Juan
Reaction score
All comes down to has the most balls. A guy could have the ****tiest game ever but if he is ballsy he will win.

Jmac21

Don Juan
Reaction score
AH909 said:
All comes down to has the most balls. A guy could have the ****tiest game ever but if he is ballsy he will win.
Word.