Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

take care of yourself

Ron Juan

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a small tip- which is pretty much common sense- but I'm pointing out to everyone because common sense isn't very common anymore

The cold weather is coming, and this is going to be one of the worst cold/flu seasons(so I've heard). So TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF!!! Why?

1) I've never met a girl that's enjoyed being with a guy that's sniffling all the time, trying to keep that cliff-hanger snot in his nose. Dope up on meds in the morning if you have to lol.. Don't walk around with a runny red nose and a phlemy cough.. it's just plain gross.

2) Dress warm. Be prepared for cold weather EVERY DAY. I suggest dressing in layers. You can ALWAYS take off but you can't add on if you have nothing to add!!! WHy the hell does this matter? BECAUSE what do you do when you're COLD?? Close your arms, maybe crunch yourself up a little, maybe some nipples popping through the shirt, whatever... this is unattractive. You all should know by now that closed arms are uninviting. You need to look like an easy-going person. And bad posture is unattractive, DUH!!! And you just wanna keep those nipples to yourself there, bud.lol

3) There are quite a few girls who choose fashion over being comfortable, which mean quite a few cold girls out there. Hey, ya never know what will happen. If a girl sees how warm you are, why not snuggle up with you a little? Hey it's worth a try guys

Feel free to add to this list-- I'm getting kind of tired and I know long posts are a bi+ch so I'll stop now

------------------
AOL IM: moronRon
¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤
----------Ron Juan----------
Yo Baby
Yo Baby
Yo

The Young Geezer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Working in Iceland - Originally from Buenos Aires,
great post, not that I need it cause those are my exact points of view of djing (and doing anything) during winter, but yeah common sense aint so common nowadays so maybe it'll be useful to someone, another tip take vitamin a and vitamin c supplements everyday, it only takes a minute, instead of drinking a glass of water on its own buy the ones that come in powder and put it inside a glass of water, another shield for yourself and it only takes a minute.

[This message has been edited by The Young Geezer (edited 12-09-2002).]

DJ Fedorov

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not related 2 this, but in the winter maybe since it's that "wintery" mood I guess, ice skating is a cool date, esp. if theres a outdoor rink. It's cool is she cant skate and she has to hold onto you cuz u can get in plenty of kino (its a diff. story if u cant skate either lol) and one tiem when I asked a chick to go ice skating she was like "but it's gonna be cold there!.... blah blah" I just said dont worry i'll keep u warm.... and i did! lol just a date idea 4 those who want it

xanderbaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I could've sworn I've read this somewhere before... Are you sure you're the author of this, Ron?

A decent post on winter DJ care. Cheers.