Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Take advantage of the age of Weak Men

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zgfwyuljtw651.jpg

OK so this picture has been used quite frequently on here.

Here are my thoughts about it.

Let's say, if we truly are living in an age when there are MORE WEAK MEN than ever before, then isn't it actually OUR advantage?

I mean, regarding the dating world, if there are more and more clueless weak simp AFC guys than ever, then doesn't it mean there are MORE PVSSIES for guys who are game-awared and "redpilled" (as cliche as it sounds) like us on this forum?

Because, like I said in another post, women, regardless of the age they live in, are wired to be attracted to guys who have masculine traits both physically and mentally. So if most guys out there are feminized, then the minority of masculine and game-awared guys like us could have have more?

I would love to hear your input about this, gentlemen. Thank you!

<Manfrombelow>

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with this. When chatting up women back in my single days, all it took was a little conversation for them to say , “Yes, I would if he will have me” in their hearts.
It is very refreshing to a woman to chat with a man who is in touch with his inner masculine core. You do this simply be demonstrating boldness, strength of character and humor while you converse.
For me this usually took the form of going against the societal grain in conversation: “Most people think xyz. But I think abc.”
Once you crack the code it’s so easy. The code is scattered within these pages in plain black and white, but is mostly invisible because men’s inner conditioning prevents them from seeing it.
Here’s a hint: Be a man who obviously swims against the societal grain.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are truly a Strong man, that is...it will work in your favor. So many boys here want to APPEAR to be Strong men.

Be a strong man by:
Getting your financial life in order so you are independent of debt service , bosses, bad customers, and schedules.
Getting your health in order so you have the energy to do what you want as long as you want
Getting your self image in order so you can go confidently after your goals.