Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Take a look in the mirror you losers

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who Cares

What these guys do with their personal lives is non of our concern or business. Unfortunately, Neil Strauss has found that he can make a fortune by selling "guy drama" and the people he writes about are so hard up to be famous that they just can't wait for anything, good or bad, to be written about them. In short, yes these guys are *major* attention *****s.

That being said the info from Tyler Durden and Mystery is awesome. I've used it to get laid many, many times now. I would've gotten laid either way, and I know that I would've gotten far less hot chicks had it not been for their info and experiences being shared with all of us.

As far as the other stuff goes, I just don't take on any negative characteristics they may have. I guess I am selectively modeling the parts I need to increase my chances of getting laid by the hottest chicks. I even mimic voices and hand gestures where I feel someone has set an excellent example. I know I should swap out my own material, and I do change the stories but some as so good I'll admit I basically stole them and changed only bits and pieces to fit my identity. Bottom line is I've gotten laid alot lately and I have yet to develop any mental conditions.

smoove

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey guys, i was on this forum about 3 years ago. Never really was able to understand the info at a deep level so i left...that was back in hischool...this is my first post since then :) Back then, i didn;t have crazy game or anything, just got lucky every now and then. Now recently, I've had a chance to study a lot of these PUAs material. Deangleo, Tyler Durden, Mystery, Swinggcat, and about 20 or so others.

Here's the conclusion I came up with: For beginners, it's best to study DeAngelo's material (book, dvd, interviews etc, he's got a lot of stuff). He gets you out of the "wussy" mindstate very nicely. His stuff is very good at getting you to BECOME A BETTER MAN...not just a PUA.

From there, the PUAs (Tyler, Mystery etc) give you a nice STRUCTURE or a FORMULA to work with. So after that material, check out some of the "sexperts" you'll get great insight on some next level **** u can try in bed. That should about cover it for material that you can get introduced to. After every situation where a problem arises (or I can sense a problem arising) I refer back to these guys. Their stuff helps out tremendously.

Here's the kicker: DO NOT BECOME OBSESSED WITH THIS ****! If you think that the word of DeAngelo is the word of G-O-D, u r gonna be in big trouble. This stuff does not work, in it's original form, on every girl. CALIBRATE!!! For example, do not use C&F blindly on everyone at all times. Use it like salt on your meal. It adds spice to your personality. Don't let it become ur persoanlity. I've pissed off many insecure girls doing that. I'm really good now at detecting where a girl is at mentally and adjusting my hardcoreness to a level that she will find attractive LOL

These guys are not sad. A lot of us owe these guys a big thank you. Personally, i don't buy girls drinks, but i would buy them one if i saw them in a club. It's always good to remember that these guys are SELLING you a product, so take what they say with a grain of salt (some of those canned openers lick nutz and some of deangelos jokes are terrible!!!)

OOHHHH and btw. I am involved in the music industry and promotions. I will tell you that most rappers DO NOT HAVE GAME! They just kinda expect to get laid, but as far as having game...NO! There are only a few guys who are really good with women (Usher is one, but he's not a rapper LOL). And about the quality of women they get....HAHAHAHA!!! Only beautiful on the outside. Well, actually, Young Buck has gone with fat ugly ones.

Anyway, hope my post wasn't too long. It's not too often I post so I have a lot to say. Good luck guys!