“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Take a dance class!

jwhite17

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2003
Messages
201
Reaction score
1
Age
43
Location
Denver
Hey!
I'm taking a salsa dance class at Florida State University. And it is an awesome experience(about 50 girls and 5 guys, good ratio). Any guy who doens't know how to dance or use kino should take a dance class. You have nothing to lose. You will learn how to dance, and you get kino up every girl(especially the hot ones:D ) as much as you want, as long as you don't get too perverted and try to grab her ass when you first meet her, not that I've ever done that;), well maybe, argh, anyways, back to the point, if you don't have much experience touching women, what better way to learn than take a dance class. After you learn a few basic steps, you will have the confidence to go up to any chick and ask to dance because now you can(and attract them when they see you busting it with another girl).
And you are always the leader, so you have complete control over ever move she makes, think about it. You are always in the drivers seat, she gives in to whatever you want. Salsa is a very sexual dance, you get to explore any part of a women's body(with clothes on for now), but you have to be subtle. . . So, go out there and learn how to dance, it's fun and you get to practice your DJ Skills also.
Good luck
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top