Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Take a dance class!

jwhite17

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey!
I'm taking a salsa dance class at Florida State University. And it is an awesome experience(about 50 girls and 5 guys, good ratio). Any guy who doens't know how to dance or use kino should take a dance class. You have nothing to lose. You will learn how to dance, and you get kino up every girl(especially the hot ones:D ) as much as you want, as long as you don't get too perverted and try to grab her ass when you first meet her, not that I've ever done that;), well maybe, argh, anyways, back to the point, if you don't have much experience touching women, what better way to learn than take a dance class. After you learn a few basic steps, you will have the confidence to go up to any chick and ask to dance because now you can(and attract them when they see you busting it with another girl).
And you are always the leader, so you have complete control over ever move she makes, think about it. You are always in the drivers seat, she gives in to whatever you want. Salsa is a very sexual dance, you get to explore any part of a women's body(with clothes on for now), but you have to be subtle. . . So, go out there and learn how to dance, it's fun and you get to practice your DJ Skills also.
Good luck