"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Take a break

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2003
Messages
1,677
Reaction score
3
Age
44
Location
In the C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh!
I urge you all to take a break from this forum, whether it be a day (if you come that often), a week, or a month. I haven't kept track of how long I've been gone... but I come back, and I feel like I have passed beyond the scope of this forum in terms of game.

It's almost terrible just how much this forum is represented by the newbies struggling to help each other out, and the older people, who are more likely to have some real game, flaming on the newbies trying to help each other out because they get stuff wrong.

Find yourselves a girl that you can hang out with for a lil while, ANYTHING, just take a freakin break. Get another job, go workout a second time a day, take a class... just take a freakin break from this site for a while... it will do you amazingly good.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Hey - mr "I'm so scared it's a pimp" why discourage knowledge to be sought -- it is a lifetime journey and you need to take it all in slowly - just make it a goal to apply what you learn on a daily basis. Know and then apply what you learned that day!
 

THA REALNESS

Banned
Joined
Aug 14, 2003
Messages
849
Reaction score
0
Location
Yo Momma 's Snatch
I always try to take breaks but my classes are in always in computer labs soooo....
 

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2003
Messages
1,677
Reaction score
3
Age
44
Location
In the C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh!
I'm in no way discouraging the research into game. It's a very important thing to learn... actually, I highly encourage learning game, hell you shoulda seen me when I had none....
That is not where the problem lies...

Actually, What I was saying was rather then checking in everyday, take a break from the forum and focus on the field part of game, focus on the rest of your life, take a break from trying to mack on women, whatever it takes. Realizations the likes of which are, at the moment incomprehensible, occur in these moments where our focus is not strickly on our current goals (in the scope of the forum, macking women), it COULD improve the quality of our discussions exponentially.

----------

I ask; What percentage of the people on this forum actually have game to the point where they could walk into a room, and KNOW that they can at the least walk out with 1 home number?

The answer : 100%
The problem : Probably 60-90% will just say that they can't, and the others will actually do it without thought. Game really is that easy, you are born with it, you just have to not fear it.
 
Top