"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

T-shirts

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2003
Messages
1,890
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
In this Economy?
anyone know where to buy those t-shirts that are cotton but they can strech some

they are kind of like muscle shirts
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Ace of Spades

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 12, 2003
Messages
76
Reaction score
0
Location
Illinois
I have no idea what exactly he means, but I'll try to help him. If you mean T-Shirts that stretch a little but don't form a layer on your skin you probably want a pack of Hane's/Fruit of the Loom undershirts from your local Wal-Mart. It's the only thing I buy at Wal-Mart, and it's the only place I know that has them.

If you mean under armour, you can buy that at eastbay.com or at your local Finishline/Foot Locker/Sports Authority/Champs sports. However, underarmour doesn't go well if worn in public or anything else but sports. Trust me, been there, done that.
 
Joined
Apr 18, 2003
Messages
896
Reaction score
0
Location
Fayetteville, Arkansas
Under Armour!!!!! hell yeah!!!!!!!! that stuff is great for sports!
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Yeah, Drix, please be a little more specific. I also want to give a shout out to UnderArmour! That got me through football season!
 

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2001
Messages
2,408
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Exactly where I want to be.
I think he's talking about Wife Beaters ('least that's what they're called here). The kinda tank-top shirts with really small arm straps.

You can get them pretty much anywhere...JC Penny, K-Mart, whatever. They're just called "undershirts" I think. Look back by the underwear and stuff.

A three pack will run you about $10-12.
 

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2003
Messages
1,890
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
In this Economy?
yea i was being too unspecific

i dont mean wife beaters or under armour but i do enjoy both of them

i dont know how to describe my shirts too well except that they have a vintage look and if you watch "That 70's Show" Kelso(Ashton kutcher) wears them a lot.
 

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2003
Messages
1,890
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
In this Economy?
Originally posted by J-Man
wtf is under armor?
its used for sports to keep you warm/cool

you generally put it under padding

awsome technlogy

i think its like goretex or somethin
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

K56Connect

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2002
Messages
135
Reaction score
0
Drix, I think you're talking about ringer Ts. They have the color band around the ends of the sleeve and the neck. Just ask around for them.
 

TeflonDon

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 19, 2003
Messages
38
Reaction score
0
i dont know where your from, but down in southern california there's a chain of stores called HOT TOPIC (dont know if its found anywhere else)...you'll definately find some of the vintage shirts your looking for...
 
Top