Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sydney Sweeny is bringing back bube culture

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last edited:

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
Much of what's been mistaken for higher wisdom in our civilization since '16 has been around for a loooooong f-cking time

PC's hold on the culture is similar to our nation's thoughts patriotism... Both are hip when when we all perceive an existential threat lurking around the corner, then seen as tragically outmoded, when times are relatively chill. Neither ever really vanishes though

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
Earlier in her life, Sweeney was apparently the lone female student in the martial arts academy she attended. This would've been sometime in The 2000s, before Wokeness/PC had become as pervasive as it's been since '16

It's probably not a coincidence that she's now as brash and freewheeling with her sexuality as she is. I mean this as a compliment to both Syd, and "The Masculine Psyche"

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Earlier in her life, Sweeney was apparently the lone female student in the martial arts academy she attended. This would've been sometime in The 2000s, before Wokeness/PC had become as pervasive as it's been since '16

It's probably not a coincidence that she's now as brash and freewheeling with her sexuality as she is. I mean this as a compliment to both Syd, and "The Masculine Psyche"
Could you imagine getting beaten by a chick in such an academy? M-O-G !

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
Could you imagine getting beaten by a chick in such an academy? M-O-G !
Such a defeat could easily be a victory in it's own right... Dude still had the pleasure of rolling around on the ground with Syd :)