Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sydney racism.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thoughts from the Aussies on this site?

I think all the attacks on innocent people is rediculous, and shows no ballz whatsoever.

I do however, think the lebs that turn upto cronulla beach all the time, without their beach towell and swimmers, telling 14 year old girls they are going to rape them. Harassing guys with their girlfriends, having no respect for the elderly, who bashed 2 lifeguards, should be deported or locked up.

Fair enough if they turn up, have a swim and mind their own business as most aussies do at the beach (that is including asian, black and european/hispanic aussies). But the trouble making lebs who have nothing better to do, honestly suffer from small man syndrome, where they always feel like they have to proove themselves to someone and argue any actions against them is racism is a joke!

Just a few thoughts.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, are we talking about Arabs or American GIs here? :D

I can't support either side - the Leb gangs provoked a fight, but the Anglo-Saxon gangs beat up innocent people randomly.

The funniest part was when the guys in the neo-Nazi shirts were waving Aussie flags. Which side are they on? :confused:

But I find Sydney tends to be far more violent and racist than, say, Melbourne or Hobart. Maybe its because of the high population, the lack of values, or just the whole arrogant Americanised culture.

Cbaoth

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think both sides are pathetic, the Leb gangs and the drunken Aussie yobbos spoiling for fights.

I can't understand why all the trouble seems to follow groups of Muslim people around?? There have been riots between Pakistani youth and British youth in England, recent violence by a largely Muslim demographic in France and now this in Australia. Is it a religious/idealistic clash of some sort??

Thankfully nothing of the sort has filtered over to WA yet, we have only had fairly localised violence between Asian gangs (stabbings and such), and the usual Bikie presence.

jiza101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by diplomatic_lies
but the Anglo-Saxon gangs beat up innocent people randomly.
Care to explain ?? 2 chicks who went threw the crowd saying "**** off aussies" and then had 2 aussie chicks kick there asses.. No one else except for 1 guy got there asses kicked, and you dont know whether or not he deserved it.. Other than that over the past 2 nights, dozens of aussies have been bashed, including a father who was putting his bin out with his 10 yr old son, 2 chicks got chased into a seven eleven by a group of lebanese gang, lebanese gangs smashed hundreds of cars and buisnesses, they also set a church on fire ?? No offence but i think the lebanese gangs are causing the most trouble, the only thing the bogan aussies did was yell a few racist remarks (ONLY A CERTAIN NUMBER OF PEOPLE)

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, the leb retaliation was much worse. They even hit a girl with a bat. That is sad. Some lebanese woman also was saying how they opened a car door and put their hand up the girls skirt inside, saying we are going to rape you aussie sl*ts.

As someone else pointed out above, it does seem odd that Muslims cause a lot of trouble. One of my best mates is a Muslim and he doesnt cause any trouble, but some of these guys, god damn! I even have a few Christian lebanese friends who hate the lebanese gang behaviour (and from what I am aware, most of the leb gangs are Muslim as well).

cA^

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea all the fighting isnt very good :\ I guess you've got to expect it in a place like Sydney though; 1 in 4 people who call Australia home were born overseas, so I guess you gotta expect these ethnic clashes sooner or later.

Sydney is also quite Americanised, so that only adds to the problems :(

Sick of it all being on the news every night though. :down:

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jiza101
Care to explain ?? the only thing the bogan aussies did was yell a few racist remarks
You could make the Holocauste sound like a sunday picnic. Here's some of the stuff they did:

From http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,5744,17546797%5E28737,00.html

retaliatory text messages calling on "Aussies" to attack Lebanese youths visiting the southern Sydney beach
more than 20 people being injured and 16 arrested
Far-right extremist groups accused of links to neo-Nazis have admitted to mobilising members to mass at Cronulla
In the same article, one far-right racial extremist even admits he brought 120 of his Nazi buddies along to the fight.

Oh, and did you see some of the slogans people painted on their bodies? I don't think messages like "We grew here - you flew here" are appropriate for an Anglo-Saxon to display. Shouldn't it be, "We sailed here - you flew here"? :D

Not Quite There

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You could make the Holocauste sound like a sunday picnic. Here's some of the stuff they did:

From http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,5744,17546797%5E28737,00.html

In the same article, one far-right racial extremist even admits he brought 120 of his Nazi buddies along to the fight.

Oh, and did you see some of the slogans people painted on their bodies? I don't think messages like "We grew here - you flew here" are appropriate for an Anglo-Saxon to display. Shouldn't it be, "We sailed here - you flew here"? :D
why is everyone calling them anglo saxon? unless people know for sure thats what they are?

I know that a lot of irish who rebelled were sent to australia as prisoners, and i'm sure a lot of scottish and welsh have also been sent/moved there. all of which are keltic not anglo saxon.

dirtyvibe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
imo does it really matter who was worse? all the gangs were bad.

seanchai

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Not Quite There
why is everyone calling them anglo saxon? unless people know for sure thats what they are?

I know that a lot of irish who rebelled were sent to australia as prisoners, and i'm sure a lot of scottish and welsh have also been sent/moved there. all of which are keltic not anglo saxon.
That's right. Let's just call them by what they are:

Convicts. :D

Solomon79

Don Juan
Reaction score
Racially abusing white Australians is not on.

The most powerful media barons are anti-white in the extreme. Most of the police are anti-white and just following the NWO agenda without realising it. I don't really have any sympathy for them. If we want to change the world for the better we need to get rid of scum like Murdoch and the politicians he likes to get in power.

Any immigrant to Australia should respect the fact that it was built by European immigrants. If it wasn't for those European immigrants, there would be no reason or no precedent for them moving to Australia in the first place.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Solomon79
Any immigrant to Australia should respect the fact that it was built by European immigrants. If it wasn't for those European immigrants, there would be no reason or no precedent for them moving to Australia in the first place.
Did you know the largest percentage of illegal aliens in Australia are actually British?

Also, considering the European immigrants were solely responsible for the extermination of the aboriginal natives, I wouldn't be so fast to claim racial superiority.

OzyBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
****ing racists i hate them. i am not a racist person but if someone started attacking me for no reason i would want to do the same back to them. i hope they all get jailed and charged with terrorist activities as the new terror laws have just been passed.

Page

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Cbaoth

I can't understand why all the trouble seems to follow groups of Muslim people around?? There have been riots between Pakistani youth and British youth in England, recent violence by a largely Muslim demographic in France and now this in Australia. Is it a religious/idealistic clash of some sort??

These people are getting out of hand, IMO. They immigrate to the country and then they think they own the damn place. The end result is you have lots of deliquents running around hassling people who have done nothing to them. The same thing happened in France. I hate to admit it, but when the French interior minister called these people scum, I think he was being generous in his word choice.

Not Quite There

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Page
These people are getting out of hand, IMO. They immigrate to the country and then they think they own the damn place. The end result is you have lots of deliquents running around hassling people who have done nothing to them. The same thing happened in France. I hate to admit it, but when the French interior minister called these people scum, I think he was being generous in his word choice.
I agree 100%, it really is time something is done about it, but as Solomon79 said below, the media/politicians don't want to know what the native people of their countries think.

I'm not one for conspiracies, but there does seem to be some forces at work, what do they say...'divide and conquer' seems like someones having a good go.

in Britain, if a non white person is attacked its all over the media, where as when its white pople being attacked (which happens every day), its never reported on.

I'm all for equality, but this world of politicial correctness we live in has gone far past eqaulity and is more like anti white.

Not Quite There

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you know the largest percentage of illegal aliens in Australia are actually British?

Also, considering the European immigrants were solely responsible for the extermination of the aboriginal natives, I wouldn't be so fast to claim racial superiority.

I realised something the other day.

Certain white countries such as Britain have committed a lot of atrocities in the past to the people of other countries in Africa, Asia, Australia, Ireland etc....

but those days have passed, and now the western world is a lot more civilised. (supposedly anyhow)

but the immigrants coming to the western world, are basically coming from mud huts in the middle of deserts.

They don't care for western values, they don't understand them, they often conflict with their religious/cultural beliefs.

Basically, the mind set of some immigrants is the same kind of mindset the original European colonisers had a few hundred years before.

ok, the Europeans where wrong before, but as i said, times have changed, we have built up a civilised world, I don't think people with backwards 3rd world views should just be allowed to come to the 1st world and try and exert there culture/views/religion on everyone else as is happening.

p.s, I do realise you could say we are doing the same in Iraq now, but I don't think your average brit at least was in favour of that, in the same way your average brit has had enough of this pc wolrd we live in.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Not Quite There
but the immigrants coming to the western world, are basically coming from mud huts in the middle of deserts.
Are you referring to refugees or immigrants? There is a HUGE difference.

Refugees come from war-torn, violent nations (ie. Iraq, Afghanistan, Vietnam during their war). They don't tend to be educated, having grown up in a time of violence.
However, let's not forget the "civilized West" actually caused most of those wars in Afghanistan, Iraq, Vietnam, Cambodia, etc.

Immigrants tend to be educated or skilled workers. For instance, American expats or Asian skilled tradesmen. Immigrants to Australia are encouraged to fill up gaps in the economy (ie. currently we lack skilled tradesmen such as plumbers).

They don't care for western values, they don't understand them, they often conflict with their religious/cultural beliefs.
Actually, most children of immigrants fit in just fine. For example, the Chinese immigrants of the 1970s gave birth to kids, who are fitting in quite well.

I don't think people with backwards 3rd world views should just be allowed to come to the 1st world and try and exert there culture/views/religion on everyone else as is happening.
Where is this happening? Is someone forcing you at gunpoint to convert to Islam, or eat American food?

If anything, it's the 1st world who is forcing their views onto the 3rd world. Doesn't the US and UK have a nasty habit of invading or leading embargoes on countries who don't share their views? Not to mention the massive amount of Western culture forced down everyone's throat (ie. McDonalds, Hollywood, AFC culture).

Status
Not open for further replies.