"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Swipe Left Rules

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
I'm finding on these swiping apps that the more you can filter out the type of women that are unlikely to match and/or are not there to fvck, the better your chances of getting some interesting leads.

For example, I've taken to filtering out all of the Instagram hos and women buried in makeup.

I also filter out those that have any text in their profile. I've found that when women write anything at all it's guaranteed to be some kind of stupid bs so at this point I don't even read it. I don't need to know the political opinions or the musical preferences of random strangers, how much they like cats or dogs or monkeys etc.

Needless to say, I also filter out any women that have pictures of sunsets, motivational quotes, face only pictures (to hide their fat ass), pictures of travel to expensive locations, professional photos, Instagram galleries, links to Instagram, Snapchat or any other site. And needles to say, those that take drugs.

Also, I filter out those that are not from or that don't live in the country I'm trying to match in. And any woman that mention their job and/or education (because I don't care).

With all of these filters, I find I get a higher match rate and better quality leads.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top