Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

swingcat email

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"When a woman told me that I was too young for her,
I'd say this exact line but add...

"You're practically a senior citizen... Don't take
this the wrong way but I'm an active guy and don't
think you could handle me with your cane and all...
I should introduce you to my grandmother, I think
she's more your speed."

Do you know why this generates attraction in 90.2%
of women?

Here's a quick explanation...

When a woman says, "You're too young (or old) for
me," she's establishing the underlying meaning of
your interaction with her as her being the Prize
you're trying to win over.

This underlying meaning is what I call the
"Meta-Frame."
"

It's a stupid email i got today from swingcat. he owns a site with tips and this is an email that i got and it's stupid. dont take internet advice from people who don't prove you anything.

Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How is this stupid?

The girl tried to frame the guy's youth as a reason to not date him.

Swinggcat suggests REFRAMING her objection into an ADVANTAGE. You're going to accept her STUPID frame that you're too young for her? Why not jokingly show her, through hyperbolic language and a smirk, how absurd her notion is?

DiMallio

Don Juan
Reaction score
swingcat gives good advice man... he talks about framing your surroundings so u feel completely at ease with where u are......

its useful for beginner DJ's who are intimidated by their surroundings

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once some one goes in to decimals when telling you what percentage of times this is succesfull, you know hes lieing. for this to be succesfull 90.2% of the time he would of had to field tested it a minimum of 500 times!

If a women makes up an excuss for not wanting to date you, then it means she does not want to date you. I find it difficult to belive that a sinlge line, especialy 1 of this caliber is going to make her want you.

In this line she says you are to young for me, and he is basicly saying she is to old for him.

If you wanted ot buy a car and the sales men showed oyu a fast car, and you said its too fast for me, and the sales ma said your to slow for the car, well firstly you may get insolted, which would not be a good start, if you really where not sure what you wanted then you could be convinced to buy the fast car, but if you knew you wnated a slow car you would not get the fast car.

If you where convinced to get the fast car, you still did nto want it very much, so there is a good chance oyu will not be very content with it. If you go back to the real situation, this would mean she goes on a first date with you but does not want a second date.

doctoroxygen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Swinggcat is legit. He developed the concept of getting women to qualify to you. This is of supreme importance in interactions with women if you want to see them naked. He didn't literally mean 90.2%. In this situation, the woman is testing to see if you'll qualify to her (i.e. "No no, I'm really mature blah blah"). By responding in a ****y and funny manner, you pass the sh*t test.

Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Swinggcat jokes around a lot in his newsletters. For some reason i stopped getting them a couple months ago, but I know from reading his past newsletters (and his ebook) that he writes in a joking manner a lot. So the "90.2%" thing is just his way of saying that the tactic works a lot.

And your analogy's weak. Selling a car isn't seduction. If you're trying to sell a car, you wouldn't "neg" your customers either, now would you?

Swinggcat's suggestion to tell the girl she's too slow for you is meant to be used IN CONTEXT, playfully, to reframe your youth into a good thing and take back the frame from her. You take her "prizability" away from her and instead make yourself the prize by saying that it's not you who can't get her, it is SHE who can't get you. You obviously say all this in jest. You're exaggerating by saying she has a cane and should meet your grandma so that she doesn't REALLY get offended. It shows her you're confident and don't get insecure easily. It shows that you're playful and have a strong frame. She starts to think that maybe there's more to you since 90% of men at that point would just walk away in shame.

One of the points Swinggcat stresses over and over is that a woman's preferences do NOT equal her attraction. To paraphrase him, he says "The fact is, most women want tall, dark, handsome men who are rich and have big penises. Unfortunately, this isn't most men. But most guys still get laid, regardless."

This segues into David D's idea that "attraction is not a choice."

Some of you guys STILL don't get this. This lack of basic understanding of what constitutes attraction is why sosuave is in the gutter right now and why it is still looked at as the poor man's ASF.

A-Unit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some issues with this tip, and it's nothing toward Swingcat.

1. Re-qualifying or Slinging back THAT much crap might work AND it might not. Some women desparately want OLDER guys as a mental state of mind and you won't reverse that. Others just state it as defense towards liking the wrong guys.

2. IMO, doing this is trying to build a case for yourself, and you're acting like a kid.

Girl: You're a poopie head!
Boy: No, you're a poopie head, just look at your brown hair!

How old are we?

3. To me, the youth comes out when you TRY to prove it through words. "You couldn't handle me." I've been around older women quite a bit, the 35+ crowd, and I get used as the "boy toy" toward those women, and it's not like "oh I can handle your ish."

I'd rather say, give it a try, let me offer a 100% PLEASURE GUARANTEE that if you're not fully satisified, you can try again until you are.

Or you say something like, "Wow, you're older? Hmmm, I thought the wisdom of being older was maturity and not ASSUMING anything. I could assume you're old, withered, and lack energy and drive, but I might just want to prove that wrong."

4. It doesn't take much with older women, depending how old you go, because there ARE women who will date you regardless of age. I dated a 34 y.o. @ 24 years old myself and age wasn't a factor. I just didn't have fun with her.

Why would you have to go through dropping lines on a woman, that almost seem like forcing it, when there are OTHER women OPEN to the idea already? Using the analogy of sales, it's like forcing someone who REALLY is not a prospect to be a client, when there are already people WHO WANT to be your client. Got me?

I could go on, but mostly, I won't, because to me, these guys use the SAME lines from 1 another and just interchange them. They don't work; in 90.02% of the cases.

A-Unit

doctoroxygen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A-Unit, good points. One thing, though: Swinggcat is DEFINITELY NOT "making a case" for himself. He's avoiding making a case for himself (qualifying) and turning it back on her to make her qualify to him. This is absolutely crucial, as others have said, as it sets up the frame that you are the prize better than almost any other tactic.

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
I'm 45, but usually sarge women a good 15-20 years younger than myself.

If they say something like "You're too old for me to date" I usually say something like:

"It's not a question of if I'm too old for you to date me, it's a question of if you're mature enough and experienced enough to date me"

muttley

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The information swinggcat gives is absoloutley outstanding. He knows the score inside out. His reframing techniques have upped my game a lot. You guys dont understand that women are naturally used to acting like prizes and setting META FRAMES about this. If you dont interact accordingly you fall into her frame and appear lesser value than her. Not good.

You have to steal her frame so that YOUR the prize ( which you are ) in the interaction and that shes trying to get into your pants.

One example is( credit to Swinggcat ):

hB: Buy me a drink
chump: certainly what would you like?
hB: yap yap

From this we can see that in the begginning of this interaction the HB has set the META FRAME that she is the prize by asking this chump to buy her a drink. The chump buys the drink and falls right into her frame by accepting that shes the prize and accepting her META FRAME which she set.

Now...

hB: Buy me a drink
PUA: LOL, is that your best pick up line? im sure u can be more creative than that

Here the PUA has NOT fallen into her frame and has re-set the frame that HE is the prize to be won by making fun of her and telling her that her game is weak. The PUA stole the frame from her.

This is uber important because it disarms the hB's and makes them qualify them selves to you instead of you qualifying you to them

Take Swinggcat seriously ,he is not a joke