Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Swingcat and his "sexual frames".....

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Apparently I've gotten on this dude's email list and I read his stuff from time to time. Now, obviously all his stories are meant as marketing tools, but alas, I was still curious about what he called "sexual frames".

He says he can make any girl want him by hitting her with sexual frames, with or without a boyfriend. Even girls who have very low interest. And he says he can bust through slvt defense with them.

Some people are naturals, and some use techniques. I think techniques can only take you so far.

Anybody know anything about these so called sexual frames and how to use them? Or even what, specifically, they are?

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Frames" are like, uh, frames of mind, or, mindsets.

Consider a picture is a specific set of thoughts on canvas. Now consider the "FRAME" of the picture, see? You can change what's in the frame, but you want the frame to be SEXUAL.

Also, there is a physical realm to consider. Body language, kino, eye contact... these are factors in a "frame".

So, picture yourself talking to a chick. And, someone snapped a picture of it and you wanted to frame the picture with the most appropriate frame you could find. The most appropriate frame would have sex written all over it.

Ya dig?

Or, pretend you and a chick are in a boxing ring. Except instead of ropes, you want to throw her around in an iron cage of sexuality surrounding you. You want her to be snacking on sexcorn, drinking a sex on the beach, talking about sex on the beach, and complimenting you on how sexy you are, etc, etc.

Get it?

ogre

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was just thinking of ordering his program. he seem to claim he can approach any woman he wants and within an hour or less she is drooling all over him. is this for real? anyone wanna stop me from pissing away more dough?

what are you saying, vulpine? just keep throwing in phrases with the word "sex" in it?

Paradox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Almost all of the stuff that the Pick up Gurus are selling today has been discussed here, tested, rehashed and documented.

Check out the DJ Bible. Everything you need is in there. Send me the $100 dollars or whatever the program costs.

Most of it is probably NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) AKA Jedi mind tricks.

NLP is good for short term seduction. Once the girl gets a good distance away from you and gets a hold of her senses it wears off. Like bad makeup NLP has to be constantly reapplied.

Most Gurus like myself would recommend using NLP sparingly. In fact some will say not to use it at all because it is a cheap trick.

If you want genuinely interested women then don't use it. If though you want to create an illusion for her then go ahead and learn it but I'd rather you read the DJ Bible and send me the money.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ogre said:
what are you saying, vulpine? just keep throwing in phrases with the word "sex" in it?
I could probably pull it off, but I would avoid the term and topic generally.

You have to be sexual, and discuss or things in a sexual manner, but you should avoid talking about "sex" specifically.

The aim is to be thinking about things you want to do with her in the sack, but while talking about mundane or unrelated things.

Rummage around in "tips" for some Gunwitch and his "bedroom state" business. Same deal, you want to talk in a bedroom voice, look at her with bedroom eyes, and touch her like you are familiar in a bedroom way.

Sexual, not "sex".

If done correctly, she will eventually mirror you. It's a human nature thing.