Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Swine Flu Vaccine conspiracy theory

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I in no way endorse or believe the following video, but It links swine flu vaccinations, to NWO/mark of the beast stuff, and I thought I'd share:

http://vodpod.com/watch/2178972-urgent-get-this-out-now-rfid-bracelet-once-you-have-had-the-us666-eu666-vaccination

Seriously though, a lot of professionals claim the Swine Flu vaccination is VERY BAD, an din fact, worse than the actual swine flu. heres some links on it:
http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2009/09/08/Another-Shocking-Warning-About-Swine-Flu-Vaccine.aspx

Dr. Blaylock warns,

“Studies of other immune adjuvants using careful tracer techniques have shown that they routinely enter your brain following vaccination.

What most people do not know, even the doctors who recommend the vaccines, is that most such studies by pharmaceutical companies observe the patients for only one to two weeks following vaccination—these types of reactions may take months or even years to manifest.”

This is a major point.

If you were to develop an autoimmune disease years down the line, how would you ever be able to prove that your disease originated in a needle?

And worse, even if you could prove it, it wouldn’t do you any good, because vaccine manufacturers have cleverly manipulated government into granting them immunity against lawsuits, should any harm be caused by this experimental vaccine.
Here's a video (only aired ONCE) of Swine Flu vaccinations in 1976 documenting injuries, and deaths due to the swine flu vaccine.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x9mh9f_swine-flu-1976-propaganda_webcam

Apparently, the vaccine contailns mercury, cancerous animal cells, and was rushed through the testing phase by the FDA, and can cause serious disease, and death. There are also rumors of MANDATORY vaccinations in the making.

Could be just a conspiracy theory, but does anyone even KNOW anyone who has gotn swine flu? I mean labarotory tested, verified H1N1. It seems the whole world considers anything with flu-like symptoms swine flu these days, and it seems like a huge crock of bullshyt to me.There is still normal flu viruses out there. anyone else think its all a bunch of propaganda?

Nygard

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Who cares? we wont be able to have in here in the third world. Besides, it's not nearly as deadly as some illnesses we have here, like malaria and dengue. Tuberculosis is roamign around too.

Bottom line : Who gives a damn?

OTB

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dropping bombs on AFC strongholds in the city that
evoken said:
Hold your horses there evoken!

First off, I have a slight suspicsion that you were attempting to be funny when writing in extremely obnoxious internet lingo... but unfortunately, it seems that you fell far short of that mark... Not trying to be an d1ck to you evoken, but I'm just telling you how you came off.

This is SoSuave.net, NOT 4chan... :crackup:

On a slightly different note, you shouldn't disrespect such accomplished posters as my friend KontrollerX. He is by far the most respected poster on our entire site! I am sure many people have learned almost as much from him as they have from the legendary Pook. It will probably take some people almost an entire decade to reach the level of enlightenment that KontrollerX has attained over the time he has been here to help us grow and become better men...

No back to the topic at hand, Why do all of the indoctrinated sheep automatically cry, "CONSPIRACY THEORY!" when something doesn't snuggly fit into the highly constricted world-view that has been fed to them by the corporate-controlled media conglomerates? Although, I don't have the time to check every single video that KontrollerX linked us to... You can just use common sense to realize that the Wikipedia articles posted above are depictions of real-life events that actually happened whether or not the puppet-masters want you to be cognizant of their existence.

Evoken, do yourself a favor and take the Red Pill! :yes:

evoken

Banned
Reaction score
OTB said:
Hold your horses there evoken!

First off, I have a slight suspicsion that you were attempting to be funny when writing in extremely obnoxious internet lingo... but unfortunately, it seems that you fell far short of that mark... Not trying to be an d1ck to you evoken, but I'm just telling you how you came off.

This is SoSuave.net, NOT 4chan... :crackup:

On a slightly different note, you shouldn't disrespect such accomplished posters as my friend KontrollerX. He is by far the most respected poster on our entire site! I am sure many people have learned almost as much from him as they have from the legendary Pook. It will probably take some people almost an entire decade to reach the level of enlightenment that KontrollerX has attained over the time he has been here to help us grow and become better men...

No back to the topic at hand, Why do all of the indoctrinated sheep automatically cry, "CONSPIRACY THEORY!" when something doesn't snuggly fit into the highly constricted world-view that has been fed to them by the corporate-controlled media conglomerates? Although, I don't have the time to check every single video that KontrollerX linked us to... You can just use common sense to realize that the Wikipedia articles posted above are depictions of real-life events that actually happened whether or not the puppet-masters want you to be cognizant of their existence.

Evoken, do yourself a favor and take the Red Pill! :yes:
I was being sarcastic (thought it was obvious) so you just wasted your time writing all that lol.

I have this thing where if there is something I want to find out about I will search endlessly to find out the truth of the matter so of course I'm into some conspiracy theories. :p

Rogue

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Excerpts from "Swine Flu Vaccine Fearmongering" by Dr Harriet Hall, MD:
FEAR IS A CURIOUS THING. It often bears no relation to the actual risk of what we fear. When swine flu first broke out in Mexico, people were understandably afraid. Travel was restricted, schools were closed, and so many people stayed home that the streets of Mexico City were empty. As the disease spread around the world, Egypt developed a paranoid fear of pigs and committed national pigicide. They ordered the slaughter of all 300,000 of their country’s innocent little porkers, ignoring the fact that the flu is spread person-to-person, not pig-to-person. Now that the disease has officially been labeled a pandemic, fears have switched from the real threat of the disease to an imagined danger from the vaccine.

Some people just plain hate the idea of vaccines — to the point that they are willing to spread old falsehoods, make up new lies, distort the results of studies, misrepresent statistics, and endanger our public health. There are websites like “Operation Fax to Stop the Vax” and even anti-swine-flu-vaccine rap videos. Press releases, e-mail campaigns, talk shows, and blogs are being used to stir up irrational fears. These people are irresponsible fearmongers. They are wrong, and they are dangerous. (emphasis mine)

Background

The 1918 flu. The flu epidemic of 1918 started as a mild disease in the spring, called the “3-day fever.” Most victims recovered in a few days; there were few deaths. Then in the fall, it turned into something far more severe. It was the same flu strain, but it had become more virulent. Some victims died within hours. Healthy young adults were as susceptible as children and the elderly. It affected remote villages as well as urban areas. It attacked 1/5 of the world’s population and killed 50 million people.

Wartime conditions may have favored the evolution of a more virulent strain. In peacetime, the sicker stay put and the mildly affected move around. In the trenches, the mildly affected stayed on duty and the sicker were sent on crowded trains to crowded field hospitals. Today, places with social upheaval might have similar effects favoring a virulent strain.

The 1976 swine flu. In February, 1976 a strain of H1N1 influenza similar to the 1918 strain killed a soldier at Fort Dix. Officials feared a pandemic and over-reacted. In actuality, the H1N1 strain was limited to the Fort Dix area and quickly died out, and another related strain only persisted until March. Nevertheless, a swine flu vaccine was developed and was given to 48,000,000 Americans, 22 percent of the population. The vaccination program was stopped in December after 532 cases of paralysis from Guillain-Barré syndrome were linked to the vaccine and 25 people died. It had been a false alarm, and more people died of the vaccine than of the disease. The risk of getting Guillain-Barré from the vaccine was approximately 1 in 100,000.

The 2009 swine flu. Between April 15 and July 24, 2009, there were 43,771 confirmed and probable cases of H1N1 influenza (“swine flu”) in the U.S. There were 5,011 hospitalizations and 302 deaths, 39 percent among those aged 25 to 49, in contrast to the usual flu where 90 percent of the deaths are in people over age 65. For comparison, the more common strains of flu have been killing around 36,000 people a year in the U.S. Swine flu has been declared a phase 6 pandemic by the World Health Organization: that is a measure of its spread, not of its severity.

What are the chances that the new swine flu will follow the course of the 1918 flu? We have no way of knowing. All we can do is hope for the best and prepare for the worst. In addition to the annual flu vaccine for the usual common strains, a specific vaccine for the H1N1 strain is being prepared and tested to see whether one or two shots will be needed to produce a satisfactory immune response. So we may be offered as many as three shots this year. Supplies will be limited, at least in the short run, so the CDC has announced these priorities:
  • Pregnant women
  • Household contacts and caregivers for children younger than 6 months of age
    Healthcare and emergency medical services personnel
  • All people from 6 months through 24 years of age
  • Persons aged 25 through 64 years who have health conditions associated with higher risk of medical complications from influenza.

What if it fizzles out like the swine flu of 1976? That’s already ruled out: the 1976 flu had fizzled by March; the new swine flu hasn’t shown any signs of fizzling yet. We will be monitoring numbers of cases and vaccine complications very carefully, assessing the risk/benefit ratio, and we’re not likely to repeat the mistakes of 1976.
Claim: It usually takes several years to test a drug and show that it is safe, but the swine flu vaccine is going to be fast-tracked for quick approval.

Fact: A new flu vaccine has to be developed every year to respond to the new strains that are constantly evolving. Time does not allow for the same kind of testing we require for approval of a new pharmaceutical. Time is even shorter for the swine flu this year. We have a lot of experience in producing new flu vaccines every year, and there is no reason to suspect that this year’s batches will be any more dangerous than usual. Because of fast-tracking, we will be monitoring very closely for side effects. We have a choice between fast-tracking and being prepared for a serious outbreak, or being slow and cautious and totally unprepared.
Now, as to the specific doctor Horaholic cites (the website Mercola):
Claim: Joseph Mercola writes about “Squalene: The Swine Flu Vaccine’s Dirty Little Secret.” He has claimed that the vaccine adjuvant squalene is dangerous, that the Gulf War Syndrome was caused by the squalene in anthrax vaccines, that squalene is “good” or “bad depending on how it gets into your body: “Injection is an abnormal route of entry which incites your immune system to attack all the squalene in your body, not just the vaccine adjuvant.” And the only reason they put adjuvants in vaccines is to save money.

Fact: Squalene is found naturally in the human body. It is a precursor of cholesterol and other compounds necessary to human health. Squalene antibodies were found in Gulf War veterans; but the rate turned out to be no higher in those who had Gulf War Syndrome than in those who didn’t. Squalene antibodies were found at similar rates in people who had never been exposed to squalene in vaccines. The anthrax vaccine has been ruled out as a possible cause of Gulf War Syndrome. Anyway, it turns out there was no squalene in the anthrax vaccine!
(And to debunk the quote at the top of this thread...)
American flu vaccines do not contain adjuvants, but maybe they should. Adjuvants enhance the body’s innate immune response to the antigens in vaccines, making vaccines more effective. And they allow for broader cross-reactivity against viral strains not included in the vaccine. Mercola says adjuvants are added just to increase profits, but the pharmaceutical and health industries could make far more money treating patients in an epidemic than they could ever make trying to prevent one. There is a large body of data demonstrating the safety of squalene. Flu vaccines containing MF59, a squalene-based adjuvant, have been used in Europe for 10 years, with 22,000,000 doses given; and no serious adverse events have occurred, only mild local reactions. The vaccine does not raise the incidence or titers of anti-squalene antibodies. The World Health Organization (WHO) considers it safe.
Claim: Mercola says “Injecting organisms into your body to provoke immunity is contrary to nature.”

Fact: Nature kills people. Doing something contrary to nature is what medicine is all about. It’s a good thing.
Claim: People should make their own decisions about their health care.

Fact: One of the basic principles of medical ethics is autonomy: patients have the right to accept or reject any treatment. Modern doctors try to involve the patient in the decision-making process, but most people are ill-equipped to make health decisions on their own without getting information and guidance from a health care professional. In a recent survey5, 30 percent of Americans believed that there had been a case of smallpox in the United States in the past five years, and 63 percent thought there had been a case somewhere in the world in the past five years. They didn’t know that the last case in the U.S. occurred in 1949 and the last case in the world occurred in 1977 in Somalia; 25 percent thought it was likely that they would die if they got the smallpox vaccine (the actual risk of death from the vaccine is one per million). People who are uninformed and scientifically illiterate are not capable of making rational decisions about health matters.
Source: eskeptic newsletter of Skeptic magazine. It should appear on skeptic.com by today or tomorrow.

Conspiracy theorists can bite my ass. Yes, the vaccine contains thimersol, which is still used in inactivated influenza vaccines, according to the FDA, because preservatives are necesary for multiple dose vaccines. Talk is about mandatory vaccinations for health workers (as they should). And Dr. Wolfgang Wodarg is the only person on Earth (insofar as I can tell) who claims the vaccine contains cancerous cells.

Last edited:

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats good to know, and somewhat reassuring. Thank you.

Aenigma

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's think about this logically without invoking conspiracy theories here

How effective would a vaccine be for a flu which mutates rapidly as it spreads? Not very effective at all.

Vaccines work for other situations but not for the flu.

Now think about the profit motive once again. Don't you think it is remotely possible that pharma companies want to push on a vaccine onto the public which is not entirely safe and has limited effect for the almighty dollar?

Very reasonable.

What's funny is that nothing is going to happen to you if you get the swine flu if your immune system is not compromised. At worst you'll feel bad for a week and a half, but guess what, now you are immune to that strain of flu. You won't have to worry about it again.

Rogue

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trader said:
Don't you think it is remotely possible that pharma companies want to push on a vaccine onto the public which is not entirely safe and has limited effect for the almighty dollar? Very reasonable.
No, it is unreasonable and illogical. You're playing a weasel trick with words. You place the incongruent semantics "remotely" within the same proximity of "reasonable." You're asking a leading question. Is it remotely possible? Maybe. But is it reasonably possible? No. As Dr. Hall stated in the scientific essay I cited (which is now posted on skeptic.com), pharmaceutical companies would profit much more treating a pandemic than preventing one. You also say without any justified scientific substantiation vaccines are ineffective for influenza. Yes, the flu mutates every year but vaccinations save lives. Yes, one of a million may die from a vaccine but many more lives are saved. Your entire post strikes me of cynicism and that is not the same as skepticism.

:mad:

DarthNihilus

Don Juan
Reaction score
On the planet Korriban training TheHumanist in the
Aenigma said:
I hate watching and knowing all that ****. Its depressing since you're so powerless to actually do anything...
Indeed.

BTW, I forgot to add these:

http://tinyurl.com/y95w79y

"War is a Racket" by General Smedley Butler who heroically stopped a fascist conspiracy to overthrow the US government back in the 30's. So much for conspiracies never happening... :rolleyes:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MKULTRA

Wonder why so many records were destroyed if this was on the up and up and why that congressman who was a known critic of the CIA mysteriously magically ended up assassinated for visiting Jonestown to do a personal investigation? :rolleyes:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christine_Todd_Whitman#September_11_attacks

And regardless of whatever anyone believes about 911 Bush/Cheney should be wearing orange jumpsuits doing hard time over the lie they had Whitman tell the ground zero workers about the air being safe to breathe.

For that crime alone these two belong on death row.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abu_Ghraib_torture_and_prisoner_abuse

Finally good old Abu Ghraib.

With just a sampling of the evil on display that our government is responsible for I'm honestly shocked some people still think the leader's of this government have their best interests in mind and care about them.

And again whatever you personally believe about 911 whether you believe it was carried out by 19 guys wielding boxcutters directed by a half dead man on a laptop computer from his cave in Afghanistan or highly evil, highly sociopathic criminals within the US government just based on our government's "mainstream" accepted evil alone (Abu Graib/Whitman type evil) whether you believe they carried the attacks out or not any rational person would at least believe if they did not carry 911 out they certainly aren't above doing something like that.

The Operation Northwoods plan by itself proves they are at least capable of considering such a thing.

Last edited:

Rogue

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By the way, Fuzz, welcome to my ignore list from this moment onward. You have repeatedly demonstrated a contempt for reality. Fin.

premierxxx

Banned
Reaction score
It works like so, they will require you to get vaccinated each year. Swine flu, other type of things. You get vaccinated and you receive your chip. Without this chip you can not travel, buy food, work, etc.. It's a control mechanism.

Now, will you die from swine flu vaccine? Most likely not at first, but you will be sterilized, and eventually die from side effects caused by it. Only a handful of people will die directly from swine flu vaccine, perhaps 100,000 at first. But you need to think this way, it's 100,000 each and every single year.

It's population reduction and control scheme.

And oh no, this is not conspiracy theory, it is reality. You will see it happen in couple of months. At that same time you should be seeing our militias taking on this nightmare government of ours.

By the way, half a year prior to 9/11, guys like Alex Jones and William Cooper were talking about globalists crashing planes into trade center and blaming it on their douche Osama Bin Laden. Look for things like William Cooper Predicted 9/11, or Alex Jones predicted 9/11.. Videos are out there and are available for you to see.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any evidence of these allegations?

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Swine Flu is a Hoax. The symptoms of supposed swine flu are indistinguishable from regular flu or from the common cold. It does NOT cause death anymore often than the regular flu causes death.

2. There is NO “pandemic potential” except in the minds of the evil New World Order/Illuminati tyrants whose goal is to rapidly decrease the population of America and the world (population extermination), unless they can DECEIVE YOU into believing their LIES and taking their DANGEROUS vaccine – that will suddenly appear.

3. The figures being reported for “Swine Flu” are outright LIES. They will say in the headlines, “60 people die from Swine Flu” but when you read the text of the article, you will see it is NOT 60. In fact, only 12 have been “documented” and they don’t even say HOW they were “documented.”

4. The various media groups (TV, newspapers, movies, magazines) are controlled by the same group that is in charge of this “Swine Flu” Psy/Op. They are partners to the LIES.

5. The pharmaceutical companies, that will reap huge monetary benefits from this hoax, are part of the same cabal. Baxter International, the corrupt pharmaceutical company that was recently caught red-handed sending vaccines contaminated with Bird Flu to 18 countries, has apparently been “chosen” to make a vaccine for “Swine Flu.”

6. This “Swine flu” virus is undoubtedly another man-made virus – a hybrid of part “swine flu”, part human flu and part bird flu. Something like that can ONLY come from a laboratory!

WHY are they doing this?

1. Control of the population: terror, giving up one’s rights, quarantine,

2. Further destruction of the economy by the enormous fraudulent “costs” that will be claimed to “control” the epidemic.

3. Huge profits for the pharmaceutical companies for anti-viral treatments – and potential sale of “swine flu” vaccines (supposedly not yet available).

4. Mandatory vaccinations for “swine flu” which the New World Order/Illuminati hopes will kill MILLIONS of Americans and others around the globe. These mandatory vaccines will be purposely contaminated with TERRIBLE diseases that are specifically designed to KILL you.

5. NO vaccination is effective. And EVERY vaccination is UNSAFE. Vaccinations for routine diseases cause horrific damage – and often lead to the death of the vaccinated individual.

6. The “swine flu” vaccine will undoubtedly have even MORE deadly substances added to do its job of killing off millions of people for Population Extermination of 5 1/2 Billion people which the New World Order/Illuminati wants to accomplish within the next 10 years, so THEY can OWN the earth.

Who are “they”?

Their plan is euphemistically called “Sustainable Development” which is a code phrase for Population Extermination! The evil gurus of Population Extermination are the New World Order/Illuminati demonic leaders, including Prince Philip and Prince Charles (and Queen Elizabeth) of England, the (Jewish) Rothschilds who rule the world from the City of London, the (Jewish) Neo-Cons who run the U.S. President, the Senate and the House of Representatives like puppets on a string, and the leaders of almost every country in the world – who are also puppets of the Zionist Jewish elite.