"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Sweet lullabies to rock a chump to a comfy, thumb sucking sleep.

AgentofChaos

Banned
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
58
Reaction score
24
Age
47
Some women love to play a fool for the love-starved fool he is.

Call him baby, sweetie, honey, darling, you're the best, you have the biggest diick, and all that jazz

Is there an ulterior motive to the sweet talk?

How do you handle getting your head gassed up? Brag about it to your bros? Thump your chest? Get paranoid and go into shiit test passing neurotics? Or see through the manipulation and play it cool?
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,150
Reaction score
5,056
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
I usually reciprocate compliments like that. Some of what you mentioned as examples are not to be taken literally, like being the best or having the biggest d!ck because we all know the former can change and the latter is just not true. They're meant as compliments, a show of affection.

But I guess there's tons of guys out there eager to sabotage themselves with their cynicism or are so dumb they let it inflate their egos. I don't see it as manipulation by default, I can easily determine whether or not they have motives beyond simply showing affection. If they do then I'll tell them my observation, if they deny it then they've moved on to lying which again I easily detect and that's the point I turn around to walk away. Mostly I'm just cool with it though and happily reciprocate.

Always stay sharp, observe and listen carefully. Take appropriate action with the information collected. Manipulation and lies by use of compliments aren't hard at all to detect, but if you accuse someone of it when they genuinely did not do it then you've fvcked up.

Act on information, not assumptions.
 

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,459
Age
34
I was hoping this thread would have relaxing songs to help me fall asleep. I'm disappointed.
 
Top