Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Swedish sperm doner!!!

Boner da Stoner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you *****!!!!;)*smirk*

dude I am NOT going to subscribe to anything online unless I know that the site and I will be best of friends.

I don't know if it's a google/sun kinda dillyo, but I really don't trust anything past the front of my nose right now.

DonJuanMonk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's kinda f**cked up. God damn, the worst kind of women I hate the most are lesbians .. I mean butch ugly ones like Rosie O Donnell.. not the hot ones.. and if they were hot, they'd rather be bisexual.

I should let you know that I am totally against f@gs having children. WTF are they thinking? And guess what, studies show that children who grew up with f@g parents have a 33% chance of being a homo, compared to less than 15% in a straight couple.

/Not homophobic, but against homosexuals raising children.

SparkleMotion

Don Juan
Reaction score
Woah, someone is hostile.

I have no problem with children being raised by gay parents.

Though I do have a big problem with someone sueing a sperm donor to pay child support. I thought when you donated sperm you have to sign something that would prevent something like this from happening.

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah this case got much attention. Unfortunatly the guy didn't stand a chance... he was the father and had to pay.

Seems like sweden is getting famous for the extremeness... man taxes from schyman, Green arrested for HMF (worthless law) and now this. If you do not agree to what the PK way is then you risk getting arrested for HMF. I heard a guy got sentenced for wearing a "Rädda Negerbollen" T-shirt. THAT is extreme.

For those who don't know we have a tasty little dessert which is called Negro Ball if you translate it directly... it's been called this for I don't know how many years but now it's PK to say chocolate ball instead. And one place was sued for it with the new HMF law. Other things you can't do in Sweden/controversial:

* Sing the national Anthem openly because you might be beaten up. Most schools don't sing the Swedish National Anthem anymore because they think of all the children who are not swedish, they might be offended.
* Have a Swedish flagg on your car because this is mostly considered Racist.
* Wear any kind of T-shirt which contain a band name from a so called national bands or viking rock (some are racist but most are not!). If you wear this in school they can take your CDs and force you to remove the T-shirt. I'm liberal so I am sickened by stuff like that.
* You can't say you don't like Gay sexuality (Ask Green about it) or say you think there is problem with the big immigration. I bet every Swede deep down is a little racist, and many times for a good reason. The situation in Sweden is horrendous! Especially in Malmö and places like that. The rapes, robberis, kills, beatings have increased alot and most people feel there is something wrong but media say it's all right and if you say anything remotly negative you have the entire left wing talking **** and devalueing you and calling you racist. Watch out, swden is gonna blow!
* Systembolaget (a governement monopoly on alcoholic beverages) was currupt and took bribes. Then the government decided to do a commercial about it for our tax money to convince the swedish people we like Systembolaget. That's just sick!

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DonJuanMonk
/Not homophobic, but against homosexuals raising children.
stop kidding yourself.

back to the topic though - that's one of the most disgusting things I've ever read.

englishman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There was a story a while ago about a guy who found out that the kid he thought was his wasnt, any way the court ordered him to pay child support for it any way? phuked up or what...

Not Quite There

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
@ lifelorce

the exact same thing has happened in england as well.

Its a proper joke, it seems politicians and the emdia have their own agenda.

personally though, when I was in stockholm; I thought sweden was really clean and safe compared to the UK, which is just out of control.