Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Swedish Govt Trying To Stop Men From Marrying Feminine Thai Women

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

HA! And yet, liberal swedish government never has any issue with mass importing young (north-) african men.

This is just hilarious how all of the sudden the o so liberal swedish women lose their shyt about migration when quality men walk away from them and get some foreign pvssy.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

HA! And yet, liberal swedish government never has any issue with mass importing young (north-) african men.

This is just hilarious how all of the sudden the o so liberal swedish women lose their shyt about migration when quality men walk away from them and get some foreign pvssy.
Typical Sweden looking to cuck their men.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont understand how you can stand to listen to that guy. His speech pattern is fvcking unbearable, he sounds completely autistic. What is he saying?

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@AttackFormation is it really this bad regarding feminism in Sweden?
I know someone in Norway and he says it‘s not true, how the media portays scandinavian men

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Makes perfect sense.

If I’m running a country, I would want big strong guys who are good at sex coming in. That way local men have to fight harder and make more money for the women’s affection. Very good for stability and my pockets.

Now I wouldn’t want local men leaving to marry foreign women. Less money in my pockets and the women would get frustrated no beta men to control and marry. Unhappy young fertile women is VERY dangerous for my country,

As for it being Thai women, to each his own. Personally I don’t like women from Thailand, Philippines, or Vietnam. I like Japanese, South Korean and Chinese.

:up:

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why on earth would someone want to get married in 2021, let alone to a Thai woman (who are notorious for rinsing the sh1t out of any sexpat who's dumb enough to fall for her oriental charms).
Mind that the redpill-quota is still very low out there. Its even here on SS lower then you would expect as quite a number of people seem to have a hardwired ignorance mode against uncomfortable truths.

As for the thai women, for whatever its worth... the guy in den video quotes statistics in which 55% of marriages with swedish women end in divorce, while only 15% of marriages with thai women end in divorce.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well there's been no greater attack on civilization than Ikea, so I guess it's karma.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sweden has some very interesting laws regarding immigrants as well, that's all I'll say on it.
Oslo, Norway was chalk full of Arabs when I visited. Permanent visitors I'll call them...and then some Aryan skinheads scattered throughout the city. Interesting mix they've got going on in Scandinavia these days. I won't be delving into the ish they're plagued with now. Ish that is going to rapidly deteriorate the passive people that live there.